[REL] Gakkô no kaidan (1995) (1996, 1997, 1999 added)

loverboy

[REL] Gakkô no kaidan (1995) (1996, 1997, 1999 added)

Post by loverboy »   34 likes

AKA Haunted School (UK) or School for Ghosts (USA)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0229403/

[Image]

The movie revolves around an elementary school, where a girl called Mika disappears mysteriously after following the sound of laughter into the bathroom. The rumors of the school being haunted, strange things happening around 4:44 AM and the disappearance of children soon come to emerge, but Mika's older sister and her friends decide to go after Mika despite this. However, they soon find out that all the rumors are true, and now they not only have to find the girl, but also for save themselves from the nasty ghosts that haunt the school building.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Gakkô no kaidan 1995 Eng sub VHSRip.avi
File Size .......: 699.81 MB

Duration ........: 01:40:45
Video Codec .....: DivX 5.0 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 843 KB/s
Resolution ......: 704 x 348
Aspect Ratio ....: 2.02:1
Framerate .......: 29.970 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Average quality VHS rip with hardcoded English subtitles - my thanks to the originator.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.81 Mb]

Enjoy!
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Gakkô no kaidan (1995)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks loverboy!

I've had a horrible VHS dub of this movie for years. Couldn't even watch the entire movie, it was so bad: Tenth-generation dub continual tracking errors.. :(

It will be nice to finally be able to see this movie in it's entirety! :thumbsup

Also it just occurred to me that we have a forum for 'China' but none for 'Japan'... That's kinda odd...
:think
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

kev wrote: Also it just occurred to me that we have a forum for 'China' but none for 'Japan'... That's kinda odd...
:think
Very strange.......especially as the Japanese are rather fond of school uniform :eyecrazy........just so long as we don't get a load of 35-year-olds wearing ankle socks! :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks for posting this, loverboy. This title is also a popular series of doujins (comic books) and anime in Japan, though it's unclear to me whether all the various versions under this title are related. The wikipedia entry for this film http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gakk%C5%8D ... dan_(film) seems to set it apart from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Stories_(anime) and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gakk%C5%8D ... ht_novels)
satgek

Post by satgek »   0 likes

where are all the seeds from this one please seeds this one thanks
satgek

Post by satgek »   0 likes

satgek wrote:where are all the seeds from this one please seeds this one thanks
please reshare this one
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   10 likes

kev wrote:
loverboy wrote:AKA Haunted School (UK) or School for Ghosts (USA)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0229403/

[Image]

The movie revolves around an elementary school, where a girl called Mika disappears mysteriously after following the sound of laughter into the bathroom. The rumors of the school being haunted, strange things happening around 4:44 AM and the disappearance of children soon come to emerge, but Mika's older sister and her friends decide to go after Mika despite this. However, they soon find out that all the rumors are true, and now they not only have to find the girl, but also for save themselves from the nasty ghosts that haunt the school building.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Gakkô no kaidan 1995 Eng sub VHSRip.avi
File Size .......: 699.81 MB

Duration ........: 01:40:45
Video Codec .....: DivX 5.0 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 843 KB/s
Resolution ......: 704 x 348
Aspect Ratio ....: 2.02:1
Framerate .......: 29.970 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Average quality VHS rip with hardcoded English subtitles - my thanks to the originator.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.81 Mb]

Enjoy!
What's the point of quoting whole post without adding anything :think

BTW, I'm waiting for this movie too... :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:...What's the point of quoting whole post without adding anything :think...
LOL!

You know, I just checked out this thread a little while ago, and THAT was MY exact thought too!! Just what the HELL was I thinking??? :eyecrazy

I don't drink OR smoke [the GOOD stuff! ;)], so I can't use those as an excuse... Early senility? :think

Anyway, I don't remember what I did with the d/load, and even if I did, I'm packing things up for a 2 week vacation to visit my folks out of state, so I wouldn't be able to do any sharing... :( I'll try to pop in and out from my parents PC, and when I get back I have some movies to share. Sort of like a late seasonal gift!

I hope 2010 has treated everyone kindly.

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Even though this was my release I'm afraid I've not got it any more, but..........it's still available at CG & with a couple of seeders.
There's nothing I can do about it 'cos I'm following kev (well on a different continent!) & away shortly for the hols until the New Year. No releasing & no sharing but I should be popping in occasionally to pick an argument with somebody! :thumbsup
Sorry kev, nobody's fault here but 2010 has been shite........I'm looking for an improvement in 2011!

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I've got information that FLL has this movie, so there is some light at the end of the tunnel...

Thanks to you, guys (and gals?), 2010 has been great for me :thumbsup