TAC

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
goku33

Re: TAC

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

reptile12 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:08 am Here are some actresses I found might be relevant to TAC:

Martine Johansen in Varg Veum: Skriften Paa Veggen:
[Image]
She was apparently born 1992, Film releases 2010. probably (according to the article you linked?) she was 17 during filming?

https://www.sfilm.hu/person/1822743/martine-johansen

Her scene is on xhàmster and can be found through Google video search as well.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:26 pm
reptile12 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:08 am Here are some actresses I found might be relevant to TAC:

Martine Johansen in Varg Veum: Skriften Paa Veggen:
[Image]
She was apparently born 1992, Film releases 2010. probably (according to the article you linked?) she was 17 during filming?

https://www.sfilm.hu/person/1822743/martine-johansen

Her scene is on xhàmster and can be found through Google video search as well.
17 Yep. I was a bit surprised since it's a big cinema release in 2010 !
goku33

reptile12 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:53 pm 17 Yep. I was a bit surprised since it's a big cinema release in 2010 !
Agreed. Although the scene isn’t that explicit or shows much besides her taking off her panties?
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

reptile12 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:53 pm17 Yep. I was a bit surprised since it's a big cinema release in 2010 !
Why were you surprised?
While Silje Hagrim Dahl is very nude in Reckless and the 16 year old actor licks her breast foh realz, (the between the legs stuff is most likely fake) she's 19 at release date, so perhaps 18 when filmed. I really wonder if they let the 10 year old boy watch the sex scene on set, though.

I can 't even find a DoB for Martine Johansen (and with name like that, no-one ever will), nor filming dates for Varg Veum: Skriften Paa Veggen

Leelee Sobieski (10 June 1983) was 18 years 5 mo's old when Uprising was released, so perhaps a year younger than when it was shot. I dunno when that was, where did you find that it was in March? March of which year? I know she was on-topic in "The Idol (2002)", released august 2002, but was Leelee OT in Uprising???

Ana de Armas in Madrigal (2007)?? Mrskin lists her earliest OT appearance in 2009, not 2007, so i'm not sure this role qualifies for the TAC .... It downloaded like greased lightning, so I'll check it out laterz.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:54 pm
reptile12 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:53 pm 17 Yep. I was a bit surprised since it's a big cinema release in 2010 !
Agreed. Although the scene isn’t that explicit or shows much besides her taking off her panties?
I just... Didn't think that it was allowed or something. I just didn't know at the time or something.
Triela wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:48 pm
reptile12 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:53 pm17 Yep. I was a bit surprised since it's a big cinema release in 2010 !
Why were you surprised?
While Silje Hagrim Dahl is very nude in Reckless and the 16 year old actor licks her breast foh realz, (the between the legs stuff is most likely fake) she's 19 at release date, so perhaps 18 when filmed. I really wonder if they let the 10 year old boy watch the sex scene on set, though.

I can 't even find a DoB for Martine Johansen (and with name like that, no-one ever will), nor filming dates for Varg Veum: Skriften Paa Veggen

Leelee Sobieski (10 June 1983) was 18 years 5 mo's old when Uprising was released, so perhaps a year younger than when it was shot. I dunno when that was, where did you find that it was in March? March of which year? I know she was on-topic in "The Idol (2002)", released august 2002, but was Leelee OT in Uprising???

Ana de Armas in Madrigal (2007)?? Mrskin lists her earliest OT appearance in 2009, not 2007, so i'm not sure this role qualifies for the TAC .... It downloaded like greased lightning, so I'll check it out laterz.
Look at the screenshots I included they have the information. The 2 actors in reckless were 14, and she was 17, and they finished shooting the summer before she turned 18.

Also screenshots for Leelee and ana de armas and Varg Veum, all shot before they were 18, or at least, for leelee and ana, a possibility. Varg veum is confirmed though.
goku33

if I remember correctly both Keira Knightley and Penelopé Cruz shot their first nude scenes at age 17.

I just watched the „Reckless“ scene and I find it quite explicit especially considering the age of the guys you mentioned. She falls into the category of old looking 16yo / young looking 20yo in my opinion. Just look at the actress Jenna Ortega from the Netflix show „Wednesday“, her body could still pass as 16yo as well (she’s 21)
Triela

goku33 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:55 pm if I remember correctly both Keira Knightley and Penelopé Cruz shot their first nude scenes at age 17.
eeeh......you kinda say that, almost as if you dídn't know that .... Alexandra London, Anna Matyukhina, Anne Bennent, Brooke Shields, Carolin Ohrner, Céline Lomez, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Christine von Stratowa, Cristi Harris, Désirée Nosbusch, Dinara Drukarova, Eva Mattes, Florence Pernel, Gioia Scola, Grazyna Michalska, Isild Le Besco, Jaroslava Schallerová, Jessica Paré, Judith Godreche, Julia Brendler, Jutta Speidel, Kareen Schröter, Katja Bienert, Katty Loisel, Katya Berger, Keira Knightley, Lara Wendel, Laura Martel, Linda Carol, Linda Hayden, Lou Doillon, María Valverde, Maribel Verdú, Marie Forsa, Melanie Griffith, Michaela Kudlácková, Milla Jovovich, Nastassja Kinski, Natja Brunckhorst, Olivia d'Abo, Ornella Muti, Pauline Acquart, Robin Mattson, Romina Power, Sandra Mozarowsky, Sandrine Bonnaire, Simonetta Stefanelli, Sonja Jeannine, Tatum O'Neal, Thora Birch, Ulrike Butz, Virginie Ledoyen ... went nude multiple times befóre the age of 17?
Being 53 girls of a total of 305 to do so in mainstream films? That's sorta funny.
goku33

Triela wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:43 pm
goku33 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:55 pm if I remember correctly both Keira Knightley and Penelopé Cruz shot their first nude scenes at age 17.
eeeh......you kinda say that, almost as if you dídn't know that .... Alexandra London, Anna Matyukhina, Anne Bennent, Brooke Shields, Carolin Ohrner, Céline Lomez, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Christine von Stratowa, Cristi Harris, Désirée Nosbusch, Dinara Drukarova, Eva Mattes, Florence Pernel, Gioia Scola, Grazyna Michalska, Isild Le Besco, Jaroslava Schallerová, Jessica Paré, Judith Godreche, Julia Brendler, Jutta Speidel, Kareen Schröter, Katja Bienert, Katty Loisel, Katya Berger, Keira Knightley, Lara Wendel, Laura Martel, Linda Carol, Linda Hayden, Lou Doillon, María Valverde, Maribel Verdú, Marie Forsa, Melanie Griffith, Michaela Kudlácková, Milla Jovovich, Nastassja Kinski, Natja Brunckhorst, Olivia d'Abo, Ornella Muti, Pauline Acquart, Robin Mattson, Romina Power, Sandra Mozarowsky, Sandrine Bonnaire, Simonetta Stefanelli, Sonja Jeannine, Tatum O'Neal, Thora Birch, Ulrike Butz, Virginie Ledoyen ... went nude multiple times befóre the age of 17?
Being 53 girls of a total of 305 to do so in mainstream films? That's sorta funny.

Yes, but with these two they are very famous and successful actresses. Same as gainsbourg. Someone like K.Bienert isn’t really in the same category to me (when it comes to acting and actual filmography). And then I also differentiate between the explicitness of scenes. I don’t think briefly showing boobs at 17yo is..that noteworthy. When the scenes show more and are longer I find it fascinating.
Triela

Ha ha shame on you (a bit) if you never heard of Milla Jovovich, Nastassja Kinski, and I pity you (a bit) if you never enjoyed the explicitness of the scenes of Wendel or Haenel.
But sure, we can debate about noteworthiness of different girls or movies, opinions may differ.
ArtasKo

Post by ArtasKo »   0 likes

I suggest to add to TAC the following two old movies:
1. Putkinotko (1954) OT sauna scene with Ritva Juhanto [17] and Sirkka Saarnio [13]
2. Aldri annet enn bråk (1954) OT wash scene with Vigdis Røising [16]