[REQ] The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) [USA]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
ptguardian

Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Nice 720p by YIFY and under 700mb http://yify-torrents.com/movie/Curious_ ... utton_2008

Forgotten thread? Elle doesn't have much screen time but it is young Elle and it is a good movie, bit long but good movie. :D

Production still:
[Image]
For An Angel

Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

This probably doesn't belong in the Forthcoming Releases anymore considering how old it is. :think
It should probably go in the Verified Off-Topic section since this is probably Elle's smallest role. Two minutes and we don't even hear her voice :cry:
I tried watching this a couple of years ago. Three times and I couldn't stay awake until the end. :icon_sleep1
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) [USA]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

It is a long one and only interest at FLM is to add to her nearly completed collection here. I was cruising through the section and noticed it and remembered YIFy had a rip. I have the bluray of this as such just giving the heads up on the rip for other Elle fans here that also collect her stuff. i know there are several... 8-)

Another heads up there are a couple of other threads in forth coming for movies that have been since [REL] leaving those threads moot and just discussions. They could be sent to graveyard or merged or something similar? ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) [USA]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Another heads up there are a couple of other threads in forth coming for movies that have been since [REL] leaving those threads moot and just discussions. They could be sent to graveyard or merged or something similar? ;)
Let me know if you notice something that needs fixed. I downloaded a new game called RealLife and it continually updates and uses up my bandwidth. ;)