[REL] The Secret Life of Bees (2008)

deadman

Re: [REL] The Secret Life of Bees (2008)

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:First Like!

The past few days have seen a super-abundance of exciting new releases, so please do not be offended that I do not start eMuling your monster-size file right away. My queue is full and I can not keep up! I am definitely going to get this one though.
Hey, take your time. It'll still be there ... maybe. :cool1

I'm hardly going to get offended by something like that. Bluray rips do take a while sometimes. I just put stuff out there, and if people like it they'll eventually download it.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, deadman. I'll start the MEGA download after everyone else has gone to bed, otherwise they'll give me dirty looks.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:Wait ... are you saying that you are NOT one of those people who watches movies and posts online on their phone at the same time, so that they are NEVER Internet-disconnected? You actually have to spend your time focused on the movies?

Wow. It is nice to know that there are a few of us left.

Those look like some good movies you have been seeing!
:lol: Well... If I watching some streaming stuff on Netflix or Prime, I do what the most will do to (I'm sure)... I play here and there with my Smartphone to bridge the "slow parts" of a movie or series until it goes forward and if I passed it, I will press some magical buttons to jump back in the past (or back to the future).
But what you write is a great point, why I love to go in the cinema. I set my focus to the movie(s) and let be my cellphone where it is... In my hand. Just joking ;-). And when I'm in the festival mood, all can happen around me but I never will miss the magical moments on the Screen and after the show. The only problem is, that I need sometimes switch very fast to the next show on another cinema to get a great seat. Only this year it was relaxed, because of all the restrictions.

So... yes, I focused on the movies.

Around the "good movies" part... Yes, they where some nice ones. It was a very good selection this year and I can't await to see some of them again.
[Image]