[REL] Blöde Mütze / Silly's Sweet Summer (2007)

katzenjammer

Re: [REL] Blöde Mütze / Silly's Sweet Summer (2007)

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

yupp, i know of that option

i'm just on the track for something that can make, if i like, hundreds of screens that i choose from^^.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Well, there is an app that will extract ALL the frames in a video file. :bigups Don'tknow if you have enough disk space.

Why not just play it in MPC and press Ctrl+I and Enter whenever you want to grab a frame? If you are lazy you don't even have to pause the video. You can even assign another combination of keys. There are a lot of options in MPC that people haven't checked out. Ditto for VLC.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks katzenjammer!
This one was on my most wanted list :)

BTW: I preordered the DVD.. Watch out for another release soon :cool
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Yes, as done Ghost, if you want quality, buy the dvd. Or try 1,30 GB for avi. But keep avi/xvid/dvix for releases or add both. Anyway, don't start to impose your rapidshit, mkv-shit, mp4-shit by offering 1 alternative for download.

And for sure x264 is really great for quality but you need to have a recent computer and muscular CPU to read it. Same thing for huge resolution.

I'm not against the progress but offer some alternatives. ;)
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Sorry guys... will discontinue posting new releases here. Primarily i do the encodes for my own, putting them out here is just a bonus. If not wanted, then i just leave it. I rip x264, mkvs for my own collection...

For me the most important is to make a encode that is as best quality i can get from the source i have present, and that i can play on my setup. For me, x264 mkvs gives what i look for. If it's a lesser quality release available out there, i would have posted it, but i'm not going to do the job twice just because some of you can't go down the new alley. FLM-stuff and my personal encodes resides in two folders, so it is not a big hassle to release my rip here, but i don't have the time nor bandwidth to make and release an additional lesser quality release for you or others, redcat. If what is posted don't go down your throat, please just walk on... Nobody forces you to get that release, and in hopefully near future it might turn up a release that your setup can play.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

redcat wrote:Yes, as done Ghost, if you want quality, buy the dvd. Or try 1,30 GB for avi. But keep avi/xvid/dvix for releases or add both. Anyway, don't start to impose your rapidshit, mkv-shit, mp4-shit by offering 1 alternative for download.

And for sure x264 is really great for quality but you need to have a recent computer and muscular CPU to read it. Same thing for huge resolution.

I'm not against the progress but offer some alternatives. ;)
Sorry redcat, but your're talking nonsense. I always try to get the best quality result and the x.264 codec is much better than Xvid or DivX. You can't hide from the future.
emuler

katzenjammer wrote:Sorry guys... will discontinue posting new releases here.
Please don't do that. :bigups Most of us like your releases. At the very least you introduce or reintroduce us to rare films.

redcat: If you cannot find a format that your system can handle, you should try down converting the tough ones yourself. It is not all that hard to do. Just needs some patience and some disk space.

If you prefer, you can use the ConvertXtoDVD software loverboy has recommended and make a DVD that will play on any standalone DVD player, including the one in your PC.
emuler

To practice what I preach, I'm going to have a go at down-converting Dustbin Baby. I can play ptguardian's mp4 rips just fine, but this monster posted by loverboy (not his own rip/recode - those are great) is giving me trouble - jerky video and high CPU usage. It is watchable, just gives a tiny hiccup every couple of seconds. :(
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thank you ghost & emuler.........you've managed to say what I wanted to & kept it considerably more polite than I would have done!
katzenjammer.......don't you dare give up releasing just because of one grumpy sod!

Cheers! :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

redcat, don't be stupid, FLM is not going to make rules that require DivX/XviD. People release what they like and what they think others will like.

I still prefer XviD, but I know that some day that will change when I eventually get a good way to watch x264 on the TV. Others here are the same. XviDs will be available forever on FLM. To complain that a particular release isn't available on XviD is whining. Instead you should be grateful that people release their work here.

Katzenjammer, releasers here need to understand that the members here appreciate their efforts, but there are always some who complain. No different than anywhere else in life. Keep that in perspective and don't let a minority exert undue influence. Your releases are appreciated!