[REL] Un Transat Pour Huit (2005)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Un Transat Pour Huit (2005)

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Most of us are very patient when it comes to rare films and the mule. When ever you can share it is when ever you can share it. :D
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Kindly bumping again, Reasta.
If the record is lost / broken, then tell us, please.

Thx, Jez.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

sounds like you neeeed to treat yourself to an external hard drive,fix some of your storage problems.
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   1 likes

Hi ev'ry one !
Sorry I am very silent... but I just moved one week ago, and still have to wait for an Internet connexion... Starfish21 I sure need some external HDD, just send me some money LOL...
To be more serious, I am waiting for my ISP to be ready, and then I'll share the file. Don't worry it's still here and working, but I spend all my days carrying things here and there, trying to make too many things fit into a far too small house... I don't forget you guys. Please keep holding, and be sure it's on my top priority list as soon as I get my Internet connexion back.
Thanks for being so patient ;)
Reasta'
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   2 likes

Once more a delaying message... but it's the last, this time. After 5 different techicians visits and more than 200 euros of unexpected fees, I can now tell you that, in about 2 weeks, I'll get a decent Internet connexion back, and will be sharing the 3Gb file with you all... I am sorry, though it's absolutely not my fault ! Thanks for not being too mad at me :p
I really like this community, and it's good to be useful to something... though very frustrating when something prevents you from being so :)
Pierre Joassin

Post by Pierre Joassin »   0 likes

reastavachi wrote:Once more a delaying message... but it's the last, this time. After 5 different techicians visits and more than 200 euros of unexpected fees, I can now tell you that, in about 2 weeks, I'll get a decent Internet connexion back, and will be sharing the 3Gb file with you all... I am sorry, though it's absolutely not my fault ! Thanks for not being too mad at me :p
I really like this community, and it's good to be useful to something... though very frustrating when something prevents you from being so :)
Kindly bumping, Reasta...
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

I too would like that high quality! :D
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   0 likes

Hello everyone.
Sorry I had forgotten about putting it online (I have plenty of things to think about right now) ; I have been searching all morning on my hard disk drives, with no result. I must have burnt it on some DVD-R. Let's hope my wife did not delete it... Now it's on my to-do list. I am really sorry for all that, the delay and everything.
Reasta
ShaneAtkinson

Post by ShaneAtkinson »   0 likes

reastavachi wrote:Hello everyone.
Sorry I had forgotten about putting it online (I have plenty of things to think about right now) ; I have been searching all morning on my hard disk drives, with no result. I must have burnt it on some DVD-R. Let's hope my wife did not delete it... Now it's on my to-do list. I am really sorry for all that, the delay and everything.
Reasta

Kindly bumping, Reasta...
ShaneAtkinson

Post by ShaneAtkinson »   0 likes

reastavachi wrote:Hello everyone.
Reasta

:(