[REL] "Rannee, rannee utro..." (1983)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] "Rannee, rannee utro..." (1983)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks, Rich!

This is a very coolio mini-series, but.... Whatthehell??? :eyecrazy

This was posted not even 3 or 4 months ago, replete with pictures and everything... But I can't find the release thread to save my life... :wall

This is the mystery about a house that burns down where the parents survive but their daughter doesn't. Seems like there's child abuse involved, and the girl also plays the stand-up bass or cello or something...

Also this was ripped wrong; it's a widesrceen movie ripped in fullscreen mode, making the images look a bit squashed or compressed.

Why has this one disappeared? Is it in another forum or under a different name?

I'm NOT going insane... :eyecrazy :eyecrazy :eyecrazy

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

kev wrote:(..)Also this was ripped wrong; it's a widesrceen movie ripped in fullscreen mode, making the images look a bit squashed or compressed.
Kev are you sure you're not confusing this with something else?
This is not a widescreen, plain letterbox tv rip.

Anyway - thanks Rich and Kev for this one.
It's VERY beautiful - I really recommend it. :heart
popdrome

>>[blink]bump[/blink]<<

I've still no complete sources for part 3. Could someone please help (re)share it,
so that I, and the other waiting 8 peers, can complete it. Assistance needed! :pray

tia! :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Hokey, dokey!

I'll put part 3 back in my 'Incoming' folder... I'll keep sharing out tonight and tomorrow through the day. :)

I'll set to 'Share' as soon as possible.

kev.
popdrome

kev wrote:Hokey, dokey!

I'll put part 3 back in my 'Incoming' folder... I'll keep sharing out tonight and tomorrow through the day. :)

I'll set to 'Share' as soon as possible.

kev.
:dance cheers, kev! :dance
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

kev wrote:I'll put part 3 back in my 'Incoming' folder... I'll keep sharing out tonight and tomorrow through the day. :)
Don't forget to click the 'reload' button on the shared files page of your client, or the newly added file will be hashed and shared only after you restart your client.
kev wrote:I'll set to 'Share' as soon as possible.
You need to set the file priority to 'release'. Find the file in your list of shared files, right click>priority>release.

Can anyone post a few nice screenshots? I'm working up the courage to download this. Sorry, I still have the mindset of someone on dialup, even though I now have broadband. :bigups
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

looks interesting

thanks for bringing it to my attention
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
kev wrote:I'll put part 3 back in my 'Incoming' folder... I'll keep sharing out tonight and tomorrow through the day. :)
Don't forget to click the 'reload' button on the shared files page of your client, or the newly added file will be hashed and shared only after you restart your client.
Thanks for the 'Reload' info. I usually just shut down eMule when I want to add something and then restart it after I've put it in the 'Incoming' folder. When I'd hit 'Reload' it never seemed to work for me... Maybe I was just impatient...
emuler wrote:
kev wrote:I'll set to 'Share' as soon as possible.
You need to set the file priority to 'release'. Find the file in your list of shared files, right click>priority>release.
Sorry for using the wrong word. ;) By "...set to 'Share'...", I MEANT "...set to 'RELEASE'...". I was up pretty late, and trying to help someone out quick before I went to bed, and didn't pay as much attention to what I was saying as I should have been. So yes, this WAS set to 'RELEASE', not 'share'... :thumbsup

This movie series seems to follow one family with 3 daughters [one teen, one around 10 {the MAIN featured child}, and one around 7 or 8], through a somewhat turbulent time in their lives. Quickly scanning didn't reveal and particular OT scenes, but the children are featured a lot, especially the 10yo. The pix are VLC snapshots from these releases.

Pix:
Part 1:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Part 2:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Part 3:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

(HOLYFREAKIN'MOLY!!! Postimage was being a real BEE-ATCH today! :eyecrazy )

Posting these pix took FOREVER! :wall

kev.
popdrome

kev wrote: (HOLYFREAKIN'MOLY!!! Postimage was being a real BEE-ATCH today! :eyecrazy )

Posting these pix took FOREVER! :wall

kev.
thanks for all the trouble Kev, much appreciated! great pics,
(that girl's cute!), and thanks again for sharing part 3.
I'm at 75% now so that shouldn't take too long. :clap