[REL] Kde padají hvězdy (1996)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Kde Padaji Hvezdy (1996)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i'm posting these exactly as i got them from the RS links,i've not had the chance to watch them yet.
Thanks starfish, but the originals are moving. I got eps 1 and 7 done today. Woot! I appreciate it anyway.

My bad, these are the same as the originals, and my downloads are going so fast now because of starfish's reposts. Thanks! I've watched the complete ones and previewed the others and the story line is pretty easy to follow without subs. Nice miniseries.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
loverboy wrote:R/S always seems to allow me to get the first part then comes up with the nonsense mentioned by emuler & FLL........all designed to get you to subscribe to a premium account. Their invitation to 'try later' doesn't work either (unless the next day). As R/S logs IP addresses the only way around it is to force a change. Those with a static IP address may as well stop here, BUT..........if you have Dynamic IP address you can quite often change it. Yes, you can reboot your router but this usually works for me & is less hassle.

1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. Hit ENTER after each new line.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
exit

Probably best to flush away cookies & then try again.

lb
Usually that only changes the local IP address - the one on the inside of the router. The external IP address of the router is controlled by the internet service provider and may change if you disconnect from the ISP and reconnect, but usually won't because it's provided by a DHCP server that "leases" the IP address for a set period of time. If you type ipconfig /all and see an IP address of 192.168.x.x, that's just the address on your side of the router - the outside world sees a different IP address. You can see what your true IP address is by going to http://www.mywanip.com/
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:
loverboy wrote:R/S always seems to allow me to get the first part then comes up with the nonsense mentioned by emuler & FLL........all designed to get you to subscribe to a premium account. Their invitation to 'try later' doesn't work either (unless the next day). As R/S logs IP addresses the only way around it is to force a change. Those with a static IP address may as well stop here, BUT..........if you have Dynamic IP address you can quite often change it. Yes, you can reboot your router but this usually works for me & is less hassle.

1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. Hit ENTER after each new line.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
exit

Probably best to flush away cookies & then try again.

lb
Usually that only changes the local IP address - the one on the inside of the router. The external IP address of the router is controlled by the internet service provider and may change if you disconnect from the ISP and reconnect, but usually won't because it's provided by a DHCP server that "leases" the IP address for a set period of time. If you type ipconfig /all and see an IP address of 192.168.x.x, that's just the address on your side of the router - the outside world sees a different IP address. You can see what your true IP address is by going to http://www.mywanip.com/
I am talking about Dynamic IP - that's what the DHCP server does, it gives out "leases" to Dynamic IP addresses. We're talking about two sides of a fence here --> Outside IP Address ### Your Router ### Inside IP Address. The Outside IP Address is "leased" to your mini-network from the ISP's DHCP server. Your router may or may not have its own DHCP server (mine does) to give addresses to PC's, printers, etc. inside of the fence, but your PC will pick one out by itself if the router doesn't give it one. Any IP address that starts 192.168.x.x is automatically picked by the PC itself and will not be seen by the outside world (the 192.168.x.x and 10.x.x.x address ranges are classed as private and can't be directly accessed by the outside net). The router has its own IP address given to it by the ISP regardless of the PC's address, and it "translates" from outside to inside addresses - this is what a router does, it "translates" network addresses from one side of the fence to the other and vice versa. You can change the inside address as much as you want without the outside address changing at all - like I said, that's controlled by the ISP. You may be able to get the outside address to change by disconnecting and waiting a few minutes - the ISP may have its DHCP server's "lease" period set real short - but changing the inside address is usually futile.