[REL] Mon copain Rachid (1997) Short - Eng Subs

loverboy

[REL] Mon copain Rachid (1997) Short - Eng Subs

Post by loverboy »   21 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190570/

When the first spoken sentence is 'My pal Rachid has a big cock' I think it's time to let someone else handle the synopsis!

Azov Films
SYNOPSIS: Mon copain Rachid (My Friend Rachid) tells the story of 9-year-old, Eric and his friend, Rachid. Eric is on the cusp of puberty and is looking forward to all that it has to offer, particularly the growth of his penis. When it is discovered that Rachid has already begun this stage of growing up, Eric develops a crush on his older friend. Will Eric’s new found knowledge and interest in Rachid lead to pain and heartache or will love blossom between two friends? Find out in Mon copain Rachid!

EDITORIAL REVIEW: A short educational film, of sorts, that, to put it bluntly, is about Eric and his fascination with his friend Rachid's large penis. The question of whether Rachid stuffs his shorts with cotton to enhance himself visually is answered in the locker room before the boys go swimming. What ensues after that is Eric's puppy love affection for his older friend that includes sleepovers and spending every other minute with Rachid. Unfortunately there are no subtitles, but it is pretty easy to follow along and considering Mon copain Rachid rarity and availability on the open market, it is a must own! Eric is played by Jonathan Reyes and Rachid is played by Nordine Mezaache.
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Mon copain Rachid (1997).avi
File Size .......: 155.62 MB

Duration ........: 00:16:51
Video Codec .....: DivX 5.0 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1259 KB/s
Resolution ......: 704 x 464
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.51:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS