[REL] Yulenka (2009)

popdrome

[REL] Yulenka (2009)

Post by popdrome »   49 likes

Verified DVD release found. Be careful because there are many fakes (with same name).

Юленька

info and (many) pictures:
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=842

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

A university professor, who wants to slow down a little, moves with his wife and daughter,
from the big city to a small town and starts a new job as a teacher in a girls' gymnasium.
Something weird is happening with the class, they seem to hide a secret. As it turns out, these girls don't play with dolls,
they make a toy of human lives - and soon teacher's life and family are jeopardized by something evil.
And whether he'll be able to get out of this nightmare, depends solely on a little girl, who claims: "all I wanted is my mommy to be happy".

Adminz: I decided to release thread, maybe the 'forthcoming release' thread can be merged?

It's a very pretty and luscious movie. A must see also if you don't mind schoolgirls ;)

No subs (yet). The file (many sources):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.36 Gb]

set to release..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1372747/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Yulenka (2009)

Post by ghost »   66 likes

I can offer a BD-Rip in 1080p:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.33 Gb]

And english subtitles for this file:
Link deleted, the result was just too bad...

(Still google-translated, but maybe some gentle russian member can work on it...)
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Yulenka (2009)

Post by ghost »   44 likes

Well... after more than 3 years, I tried again to get usable subtitles for this movie.

And I was really surprised how much online translators have approved during the last years. :o
The translations (Russian -> English) were much better now and I "only" had to do "few" corrections (nevertheless it was several hours... :cry: ).

Get pretty perfect English subtitles here:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [69.7 Kb]