[REL] Orphan (2009)

Debaser

Re: [REL] Orphan (2009)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

This was one of those rare moments where I decided to watch a film shared on FLM from beginning to end rather than just scanning it for the juicy bits.

Conclusion: I thoroughly enjoyed it. Esther was amazing!

I’m sure that for a split second daddy considered boinking her, and as it turned out he should have!
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Ah! The therapeutic effects of a good boinking. :thumbsup :think A cure for all ills, eh? ;)

Is it out on BluRay yet? I'd like to hear the creepy effects on DFS-HD audio.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

It found it rather disappointing really. Annoying little brat lol :icon_nunu
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Just FYI: Blu-Ray version is out and rips are available. Also in german. See Usenet.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Damn Gooood Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She should get an award. IMHO.

Could somebody please rip the alternate ending for me I don't want to dl a 6gb image just for an ending. I know it's probably nothing special, but I still want it.

Quickone.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

quickone wrote:Damn Gooood Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She should get an award. IMHO.
I saw this in the theater and was VERY anxious to love it... I was a bit disappointed...

I guess my biggest problem was that they tried to base the big surprise on scientific fact. I would have much rather they have made something up, or brought in the supernatural or hell, even say it was aliens... But to base it on something you can investigate and realize that it doesn't produce the results you see in the movie; well that bugged the living hell outta me... :wall

I got the same feeling from the movie 'Hide and Seek' [and 'The Secret Window' to which I was practically screaming at my TV screen, "GOD! Don't let it be the same thing as 'Hide and Seek'"!!!]; I just felt cheated!

That said; I DID love the two lovely actresses!! They were a joy to watch and reason enough for me to purchase the movie despite how I feel! ;)

Thanks Rich and ptg for releasing!

kev.
deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

HA! I just rent Orphan from Netflix and watch it last night! It is awesome! my favorite scene is where she wears that sexy black dress and make-up, then she goes to her daddy on the couch to try fall in love! :eyecrazy

I also download it from torrent and have it on my computer already lol!
zploek

Post by zploek »   0 likes

so, show of hands on who was disappointed when was revealed what she actually was?
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Not really, I already knew what the 'twist' was before I saw the movie but it was still a movie worth watching.
Spoiler:

Once you know, it's hard to believe how easily she could fool everybody. Even when everything she did tells them she was an adult, if she looks like child then no one can imagine her being anything other than a (albeit very weird) child.
Besides, Isabelle Fuhrman was only 11 when she made the movie so that is really all that matters to me. :heart
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I am surprised our newest YIFY fan has not given the heads up that YIFY just released a 720p and 1080p of this in the usually YIFY team high quality in a small size.

Actual screenshot, file size 720p at only 750.Mb 8-)

[Image]

Torrent link: YIFY