[REL] Du är inte klok, Madicken (1979) + eng subs

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Du är inte klok, Madicken (1979) + eng subs

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I've got the 20GB .iso file shared, but be aware that I have lowid at the moment. We just switched over to fiber service and they still haven't got it set up so I can open ports. Downloads are happening. The down side is it'll take longer to find me, but the up side is I have a lot more bandwidth and it'll transfer faster.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

but the up side is I have a lot more bandwidth
Congratulations!! :facetomato :icon_party
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Thanks, it'll get there but it's been frustrating. It's real nice setting the limit to MB down and up instead of 100KB down and 20KB up. Don't want to go higher until we determine how much bandwidth each of us needs - the wife watches lots of online movies and I don't want her complaining about lag. :lol: I've been catching up on some of the films here I didn't have the bandwidth to spare before. Lots of these are your releases, so tell me if I'm using too much of your eMule time and I'll slow down. And you and everyone else, please don't give me a friend slot. It's not fair to everyone else, even when I was slower than molasses in January - I'm not going anywhere, and I'm a patient guy. :D

thelost, looking at both the 20GB bluray .iso and ghost's 3.3GB .mkv, I'd say ghost's is better quality. The bluray is acceptable but not outstanding. I'll keep it shared, but you can save yourself a lot of time and effort.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Lots of these are your releases, so tell me if I'm using too much of your eMule time and I'll slow down
Don't worry about that. My emule is set to 30 Mbit/s upload speed. So my door is wide open for you ;)
thelost

Post by thelost »   0 likes

Thank you, I made some changes so I have far more space for emule and it is back up and running today. Hopefully it will find you :)

Not worried if the quality is not as good. Just want to keep it alive. I have the extra bandwidth and I am happy to keep the links alive. Over the last 10 years I have lost some movies due to mistakes and accidents. A lot I cant find anymore. Sadly a lot of links here are dead but was very happy to see so many new upgrades here. I added a lot of space to host my whole archive and slowly finding more of the movies I was missing. Hopefully I can find some time to add some the links for rarer things I don't think are here yet in the future.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I gave you a friend slot when I saw you in the queue so you should get this pretty fast.

Somebody above mentioned this isn't playable in VLC. Media Player Classic (comes with K-Lite Codec Pack) will play it if you find the actual media file to drag and drop, and you don't get menus. MPC shows chapter marks and will skip to them with the standard controls so that may not matter to you. I don't know if there are any extras. The video is grainy - maybe it's the player and maybe it's the encoding - certainly not what I'd expect from a bluray, especially one this size. Don't know if this is a direct rip but the disc structure and file types don't seem to be "normal". Maybe I'm doing something wrong - your mileage may vary.

"Sadly a lot of links here are dead..."

Somebody usually fills reshare requests. ;)
thelost

Thank you, saw it had downloaded 3 gigs last night :)

Yes I will ask for some fills slowly. But right there must be 80 files with no peers. I will ask slowly :)
thelost

Thank you Phuz, I have it complete :)
Trin1972

Post by Trin1972 »   0 likes

Could someone share the untouched Blu-ray? There's no problem with the custom ISO and I appreciate the effort, but my OCD demands only unadultered media for archival purposes. :ugeek:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I've got everything reshared I have, don't know if any of them are what you need.

Anyone have Madicken - ep 1, ep 3, ep 4, and ep 5?