[REL] Moi, fleur bleue AKA Stop Calling Me Baby(1977)

loverboy

[REL] Moi, fleur bleue AKA Stop Calling Me Baby(1977)

Post by loverboy »   49 likes

Filling the gaps in early Jodie material & I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the most wanted threads.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076401/
STOP CALLING ME BABY! [Moi, Fleur Bleue] (1977).

If you weren't already aware, I love to stumble across some current superstar in one of their early, on-screen embarrassments. This French jailbait drama is a prime candidate---a little-known dollop of EuroTrash top-billed by a 15-year-old Jodie Foster. Filmed in both French and English (this print is the later), its only amusement comes from Foster's role as a schoolgirl named Isabelle (nicknamed Rosebud), who yearns to have an experienced man pop her cherry. Obviously, this gig doesn't go high on her resume nowadays. Living with older sis, Sophie (Sydne Rome), is no help either, since this fashion model loves to screw and has half-naked posters of herself throughout the apartment. But their life gets weird when a truck driver named Max (Jean Yanne) becomes so obsessed with Sophie that he hires a detective to track her down, with this blue-collar buffoon then trying to prove he's worthy of her desires. Of course, since this is a French film, the lovely model instantly drops into bed with this creep. This only makes Isabelle both resentful and flirtatious to Max, particularly after he moves in with the sisters. Director Eric Le Hung continues on a serious route, with Isabelle seducing Max's (much-older) detective, ending with a chaste morning-after in bed (and the covers conveniently pulled up to Isabelle's neck). But the shit really hits the fan when Isabelle idiotically recounts her sexual scenario in front of her entire classroom. Dull, oddly-romantic, and only fitfully sleazy, this mediocre coming-of-age yawn would be long-forgotten if not for Foster. It's definitely her show, as she manipulates every situation and dreams of someday becoming a great lover, known around the globe. While Foster avoids any embarrassing sexual moments (she's felt up, but it's over her shirt), she's less fortunate in the music department, since she actually sings portions of the grating, oft-repeated tune "When I Looked At Your Face." One final note: In light of today's sexual Puritanism, it's enlightening to watch how nonchalantly the film embraces this consummated relationship between an adult guy and a 15-year-old girl. If made in the US today, it'd never see the light of day.

© 1999 by Steven Puchalski.
[Image]

I'm afraid it all goes downhill from here........this is not the best quality rip in the world & although English language there are hardcoded Portuguese subs :wall I'd love to buy the German DVD & have a go at adding this English audio stream but I'm just not rich enough at the moment!
http://www.amazon.com/Calling-Fleur-Ble ... B0011D9U3I

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

File Name .......: Stop Calling Me Baby 1977 loverboy edit.avi
File Size .......: 1,077.00 MB

Duration ........: 01:26:38
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1610 KB/s
Resolution ......: 568 x 402
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.41:1
Framerate .......: 29.970 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Not my rip although I've given this a pretty severe edit in an attempt to improve quality. Thanks & appreciation to the originator.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.05 Gb]

Enjoy!
h_fu66

Re: [REL] Moi, fleur bleue AKA Stop Calling Me Baby(1977)

Post by h_fu66 »   28 likes

loverboy wrote:Filling the gaps in early Jodie material & I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the most wanted threads.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076401/
STOP CALLING ME BABY! [Moi, Fleur Bleue] (1977).

If you weren't already aware, I love to stumble across some current superstar in one of their early, on-screen embarrassments. This French jailbait drama is a prime candidate---a little-known dollop of EuroTrash top-billed by a 15-year-old Jodie Foster. Filmed in both French and English (this print is the later), its only amusement comes from Foster's role as a schoolgirl named Isabelle (nicknamed Rosebud), who yearns to have an experienced man pop her cherry. Obviously, this gig doesn't go high on her resume nowadays. Living with older sis, Sophie (Sydne Rome), is no help either, since this fashion model loves to screw and has half-naked posters of herself throughout the apartment. But their life gets weird when a truck driver named Max (Jean Yanne) becomes so obsessed with Sophie that he hires a detective to track her down, with this blue-collar buffoon then trying to prove he's worthy of her desires. Of course, since this is a French film, the lovely model instantly drops into bed with this creep. This only makes Isabelle both resentful and flirtatious to Max, particularly after he moves in with the sisters. Director Eric Le Hung continues on a serious route, with Isabelle seducing Max's (much-older) detective, ending with a chaste morning-after in bed (and the covers conveniently pulled up to Isabelle's neck). But the shit really hits the fan when Isabelle idiotically recounts her sexual scenario in front of her entire classroom. Dull, oddly-romantic, and only fitfully sleazy, this mediocre coming-of-age yawn would be long-forgotten if not for Foster. It's definitely her show, as she manipulates every situation and dreams of someday becoming a great lover, known around the globe. While Foster avoids any embarrassing sexual moments (she's felt up, but it's over her shirt), she's less fortunate in the music department, since she actually sings portions of the grating, oft-repeated tune "When I Looked At Your Face." One final note: In light of today's sexual Puritanism, it's enlightening to watch how nonchalantly the film embraces this consummated relationship between an adult guy and a 15-year-old girl. If made in the US today, it'd never see the light of day.

© 1999 by Steven Puchalski.
[Image]

I'm afraid it all goes downhill from here........this is not the best quality rip in the world & although English language there are hardcoded Portuguese subs :wall I'd love to buy the German DVD & have a go at adding this English audio stream but I'm just not rich enough at the moment!
http://www.amazon.com/Calling-Fleur-Ble ... B0011D9U3I

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

File Name .......: Stop Calling Me Baby 1977 loverboy edit.avi
File Size .......: 1,077.00 MB

Duration ........: 01:26:38
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1610 KB/s
Resolution ......: 568 x 402
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.41:1
Framerate .......: 29.970 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Not my rip although I've given this a pretty severe edit in an attempt to improve quality. Thanks & appreciation to the originator.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.05 Gb]

Enjoy!

But it's not full movie
IMDB = 100Min
and here 86.5Min