[REL] Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)

Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)
This thing has no plot, or has it? Well, I guess it's somehow about a young and untalented chap trying to make a good movie but failing miserably. In the end, this doesn't matter; and this doesn't even matter to the main character, either, because he succeeds at something much more important to him: getting down with some girl. All in all, watching this movie is really worthwhile, if you're in for studying how bizarre the 70s have been. Or if you're into watching a 13 year old (!!!!) Katja Bienert getting naked. This was the one thing I liked about the film. For the rest of it ... was just plain silly. I rate it with 3 points, because Katja Bienert's role is rather small and she alone doesn't make this movie entertaining (enough).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079396/

lol :cool
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   136 likes

It seems incredible to me, but I apparently possess a film that's being requested!?!?! Who knew??? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :?: :oops:

It's the fifth movie (of "nein" in total) in which the "German Brooke Shields" (HA!) did ot nudity, at the ripe old age of 14 years, 7 months and 23 days by release. Yup, that's just odd. Given a possible three to eighteen month gap between "dreharbeiten" aka principal photography and release .... Do the math, cobbers! I mean, all these bath tub and shower scenes are all well and good, but what Katja did... a hole udder level.
My likes before posting this are/were 47, real curious if that's gonna increase significantly....... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [580.77 Mb]

I can't seem to get these vital statistics into the meta data, using ed2k...
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 581 MiB
Duration : 1h 19mn
Overall bit rate : 1 016 Kbps
Writing application : HandBrake 1.3.3 2020061300

Also, can someone help me and move this from REQ to REL? I haven't got the foggiest on how to do that, as the saying goes, I have "keinen blassen Schimmer"
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]