[REL] Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story (2008)

FLL

Re: [REL] Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story (2008)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I could have sworn I had released the 1988 movie of this title that kev posted the screen of, but I don't think I ever did. The rip is sitting on my drive, when I get around to getting back on eMule I'll release it if noone else does. I don't worry as much as I used to about actually releasing stuff, since if I don't get around to it sooner or later loverboy always seems to do so ;)
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story (2008)

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I could have sworn I had released the 1988 movie of this title that kev posted the screen of, but I don't think I ever did.
To be honest, [as I'm prone to say..] I too could have sworn that the movie I was talking about had already been released here. I had 'searched' for it and that didn't turn up anything, but then I don't really put a whole lot of faith in our search function... ;)

So whether it was FLL or someone else, I think at some point the other 'Little Girl Lost' WAS posted.. Needless to say now I'm sure it will be once again, soon. :)
FLL wrote:The rip is sitting on my drive, when I get around to getting back on eMule I'll release it if no one else does. I don't worry as much as I used to about actually releasing stuff, since if I don't get around to it sooner or later loverboy always seems to do so ;)
LOL!! :thumbsup

So true!!

kev.