[REL] Tart (2001)

loverboy

[REL] Tart (2001)

Post by loverboy »   11 likes

Another one I was sure had been released here but apparently not.........
I've had a copy for some time although no idea where I got it from! This is a different rip (better quality.....no video jerkiness). My main interest in this was always Mischa Barton......she seemed to hang on to her youthful appeal much longer than some. The movie abounds with uniform & suitable dress-code, worn by some who fall within the FLM age criteria & some who most definitely don't!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0203975/
Cat Storm (Dominique Swain) is a bored high school girl in New York City who follows her petulant, rich friends from one coming-of-age adventure to another. They experiment with cruelty, rudeness, brazenness, and idiocy before moving onto sex and drugs. Cat's best friend, Delilah (Bijou Phillips), is kicked out of school for using cocaine (her father's), forcing Cat to become best friends with Grace (Mischa Barton), who guides her into the arms of William (Brad Renfro), the boy Cat's had a crush on for some time. Eventually they all wind up at a luxurious country estate for a weekend of drugs, passion, and, inevitably, gruesome murder. ~ Buzz McClain, All Movie Guide
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

File Name .......: Tart 2001 DVDRip.avi
File Size .......: 699.09 MB

Duration ........: 01:31:24
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 941 KB/s
Resolution ......: 608 x 336
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.80:1