[REL] "Graine d'ortie" (1973)

loverboy

Re: [REL] "Graine d'ortie" (1973)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

panda1 wrote:Thank you a lot my friend. :bigups
But I Could not use ed2k in my country.
Can you upload them in rapidshare. :pray
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=6502

If I had known your request here was dependent on it being a rapidshare release I really don't think I would have bothered at all! :wall
My source for these rips was a torrent dvdr. A google search will find it but be warned, this is 4gb with only one seeder & the quality is dreadful.
I would investigate further making eMule work for you or as idler suggests, use a proxy. I (and doubtless others) will continue to share this for the foreseeable future so ed2k availability is not a problem. Don't forget, there are several here who will be happy to help with setting eMule up should you need it.
However, what will not amuse me is rapidshare links being posted here..........

lb
panda1

Post by panda1 »   0 likes

I test some proxy, but it has not any result. :wall :(
panda1

Post by panda1 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I've now got this series as VOB files but want to gauge interest before ripping & releasing. It appears to be in three parts of 91, 92 & 103 minutes which I guess equates to all the episodes. Source is likely VHS or TV rip & certainly not great, especially part 2 where there is lower picture disturbance throughout. Language is French with no subtitles so it's difficult to exactly know the plot & IMDB/Google isn't very helpful. Possibly someone who requested this would like to fill us in?
Let me know.......

lb
Thanks a lot.
I could finally get these ed2k parts. and now, I have a question :
Are the quality of VOB files better than RIP ones for these parts? If OK, can you share main (VOB) files ?
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

panda1 wrote:Thanks a lot.
I could finally get these ed2k parts. and now, I have a question :
Are the quality of VOB files better than RIP ones for these parts? If OK, can you share main (VOB) files ?
I'm pleased getting the ed2k links was not as difficult as you originally thought.
I spent a fair amount of time ripping & editing these in an attempt to get the best possible quality from what was very poor source material, so no, I doubt anyone would consider the VOB's better.
However, as I mentioned in an earlier post, these are available as a torrent.

http://www.btmon.com/Video/Unsorted/Gra ... rrent.html

lb
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

Finished these up today - I enjoyed them for what they were, regardless of source quality. Too bad there wasn't more of the little brunette, though. J'aime beaucoup les petites filles françaises! :heart

Thanks for this, LB.

- H