[REL] Le surdoue (1997)

Davros6

Re: [REL] Le surdoue (1997)

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:26 pm

I have to say, haven’t seen a young actress this seductive and believable in a long time! She truly is a French girl lol
Yeah, I have noticed there's a lot of French movies with ot scenes, it seems to be something they do well :lol:
I drink therefore I am
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:48 pm
goku33 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:26 pm

I have to say, haven’t seen a young actress this seductive and believable in a long time! She truly is a French girl lol
Yeah, I have noticed there's a lot of French movies with ot scenes, it seems to be something they do well :lol:
I wish some of these would have gone the way of „Les Diables“ or „Moonlight“ - basically proper Love scenes. I love Sandrine Bonnaire in „A Nos Amours“ but just wished her sensual scenes would have been a bit longer and showed more. But I might be in my horny phase right now? lol

Kind of crazy because I’m sure she would have been fine doing more ..
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:06 pm I’m sure she would have been fine doing more ..
Laura or Sandrine?

I suppose it also depends how confident both of the kids are, puberty is a tricky period at the best of times, without getting naked and doing a love scene with a cute actor/actress in front of a load of people, having it filmed, and then having it released in cinemas and then on video/dvd/streaming for the entire world to see :lol:
I've definitely got a lot of respect for actresses like Laura Martel who has done other ot scenes from a young age, which I suppose probably helped her confidence in being able to do this scene and do it so well.
I drink therefore I am
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:39 pm
goku33 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:06 pm I’m sure she would have been fine doing more ..
Laura or Sandrine?
Sandrine Bonnaire.

Deadman has told me about another film she did at like 17yo I think which included explicit sex scenes. (Maybe unsimulated?)

Anyways, she seemed comfortable in her role and on set of „A nos amours“. I’m sure she would have done well with a bit longer erotic scenes. (Didn’t she date or even loose her virginity to the actor that played the American boy?)