[REL] Echoes of a Summer (1976)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Echoes of a Summer (1976)

Post by kev »   0 likes

guilherme wrote:Well, it doesn't work anymore; and now there seems to be no way of acquiring Echoes of a Summer.
:think

Ummm... Well..., first off; Welcome to FLM guilhereme. This is a great site to search for information on movies dealing with childhood and coming-of-age from around the world.

Please take time to read the POSTING GUIDELINES [ https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =71&t=7992 ]. There's good information there about 'requesting' someone re-source a given link.

Our main source of access to movies online is the P2P program eMule. For long-term availability of files online eMule is great, though frustratingly slow sometimes. However, even with eMule you'll find links that have no sources due to the fact that there isn't anyone sharing out the file anymore. Especially threads that have been here awhile.

In cases like that, the best way to assure the file is available on older threads [before your post the last response in this thread was made in 2010 ] is to make a request for someone to 're-share' the wanted file.

I'm out of town right now, but when I get back home if no one has posted that they are sharing this file out I'll dig it up and put it back in my 'Share' folder.

Again, welcome to FLM and I hope you enjoy the things that we have to offer. :thumbsup

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Echoes of a Summer (1976)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Reshared.