starfish21

Re: [REQ] Mord in aller Unschuld (2008) [TV]

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

looks like something didn't work
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

[Image][Image]

I think he was adding some cool pictures but was hot linking through a site our server doesn't take to. (previewing your post will usually tell you if it works or not). I posted a few pictures from the movie that I found. both hot linked through FLM's image host. ;)

here is a little info on the starlet Janina Fautz http://www.agentur-schubert.de/profile/ ... p?nr=%2041

Post by Guest »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

:)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Lol thanks for the help :thumbsup
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   33 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [514.22 Mb]

It´s real, not fake (it only begins with some driver magazine or something like this, because the capper didn´t set the start time of recording correctly.
But only 14% available.
It´s almost dead, but maybe when more people will add this to e-mule, it will go a little bit faster. My e-mule rating is probably low, so I´m waiting in the queue a lot of time.

Cap of the part that I´m able to recover (and the actress seems to be the same as in the promo of this movie, only it has worse quality because of VHSrip, of course.

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:Mord in aller Unschuld.wmv

It´s real, not fake (it only begins with some driver magazine or something like this, because the capper didn´t set the start time of recording correctly.
But only 14% available.
It´s almost dead, but maybe when more people will add this to e-mule, it will go a little bit faster. My e-mule rating is probably low, so I´m waiting in the queue a lot of time.

Cap of the part that I´m able to recover (and the actress seems to be the same as in the promo of this movie, only it has worse quality because of VHSrip, of course.
It's only 14% available? Does your eMule client say if it has ever seen it complete? ShortyPower says there is one complete source but SP isn't always right.

I can't check this right now - I'll take a look later today. Thanks jezevex!

Translation "Murder In All Innocence".
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Hmmm, I've had it in queue and been connected to eMule Security No2 for 24 hours. It's never been seen complete and none of the other people in queue have more than 14.3%. I guess this'll have to stay a [REQ] for awhile. :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Mord in aller Unschuld (2008)
Murders In All Innocence

Mord in aller Unschuld (TV 2008)
http://www.kino.de/kinofilm/mord-in-all ... huld/95543
http://www.prisma.de/film.html?mid=2008 ... r_unschuld
prisma.de wrote:Franziska Luginsland (Katja Flint) has finally found a new job in a beauty salon. On the bus she rescues a girl from being caught fare-dodging. She just grabs her hand and jumps out of the bus with her. This is the beginning of a mystery which is centered on Jolanda, the eight-year-old girl, but the small unkempt and lonely-looking child doesn't speak a word. What is the secret she must hide? Where are her parents? Looking for Jolanda's mother, Franziska unexpectedly meets two old acquaintances: Commissioner Westhoff (Günther Maria Halmer) and his colleague Lauser (Henning Baum). They are hunting for Jolanda and her mother, a certain Eva Garbarek, who has disappeared after a murder. Jolanda has even become one of the suspects. Franziska's compassion is awakened at the absurd notion the innocent child might have committed a murder. She hides the girl in the family-owned guesthouse "Theres" over the objections of her brother (August Schmölzer). Shortly thereafter she meets Eva Garbarek's lover, Roland Nickel (Uwe Ochsenknecht), a charismatic bartender. The victim died under unexplained circumstances, and Nickel, along with his best friend, were under suspicion but nothing could be proven. Did Eva Garbarek really only work with him at the bar? Why, and especially where, are they hiding? Franziska is making serious allegations as Jolanda suddenly disappears. At the same time it gets the attention of investigators. Franziska Luginsland suddenly changes from hunter to hunted. She feels she is being watched and suspects the mystery surrounding the murder will only be solved if she finds Jolanda and can get her to speak.
The ed2k link above appears to be dead - never seen complete and no more than 49.4% received. On top of that, the recording has almost 6 minutes of junk at the start and 17 minutes of junk at the end. Janina Fautz is a cutey (13 years old but looks much younger - born 1995) and what I've previewed makes me interested in seeing the whole thing. I had no luck finding it in a torrent or upload site.