[REL] Mauvaises fréquentations (1999)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Mauvaises fréquentations (1999)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i've not seen this,i'll grab Rich's link and check it out.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

I got it from a direct download, but there are several versions available - just do a search if Rich's link is no longer alive. If you can find a 98 minutes version please let me know.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Roger!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

emuler wrote:I got it from a direct download, but there are several versions available - just do a search if Rich's link is no longer alive. If you can find a 98 minutes version please let me know.
I can confirm there is no such version. Someone in the process of distributing this film got the time wrong. This happens a lot. Perhaps different frame rates between pal and ntsc or IMDb got it wrong and the distributor went off their specs or something like that? I have the dvd and the package says 98 minutes but it falls short by a few. Recently we also saw this with 32a.

Bottom line if you are expecting to perhaps catch more snidbits you did not miss anything. Great movie is why I bought it and people should see it. The rest is just bonus fun...

I made a rip and can post if wanted. :|

Actual Duration 01:33:34
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

PTg's back. Yea! :D

Thanks for the clarification. There are several rips available on the internet. The one I have is a decent enough mp4 at 361 MB as you can see from the screenshots I posted. If anyone wants that I can put it in my shared folder.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   26 likes

English subs that match Rich's release.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [67.4 Kb]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   29 likes

I am curious to see how those other SD links compare with the 697mb rip (which appears to still be sourced on emule).

There's also a dvdrip in uloz of about 1gb (I have not downloaded it to verify, but little preview looks decent):
https://ulozto.net/file/pe6hQGx96XCj/ma ... id-mp3-avi

There are a couple other emule links, also unverfied.

1. Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.11 Gb]

2. link taken out, not the movie

I am trying to download the second link, though I have a feeling I may be getting mislead.

(edit: well I certainly wasn't being mislead, I honestly should have guessed or looked it up before trying to download. "L'Arme fatale" is the French title for the American TV production of Lethal Weapon, and "Mauvaises fréquentations" (Bad Company) was likely one of the episode titles. Silly me, maybe I'll try the second link, maybe.)

EDIT 2: dayyy-uhm goku, you're hard to stay on top of! I'm not complaining! I used to be able to catch up with all new FLM posts and bumps in just 5 minutes. But you and Andrea are pumping some good life into the forums. :mrgreen: 8-)
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   1 likes

DVD ISOZ:

https://ulozto.net/file/DkltRfTMOOR0/ma ... VgnGV5ZD==

I don't know how it compares to the VOD though
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

This is one that really interests me. Goku, I am glad you bumped this thread even if you couldn't find HD.

Thank you pillowbaker! That (first) emule link is proabably the best version I have seen so far. It has the choice of Russian dub or original French. English subtitles resynced to it:
Mauvaises Fréquentations (1999) Bad Company.en.srt
I have now downloaded your uloz link, and from the specs it looks like the exact same video as your emule link BEFORE the alternate Russian audio was muxed in. The same subtitles will be synced to it.

There is a Russian dub 720p upscale with watermark at VK. I muxed in the French audio and delogoed it, but I have not done detailed quality comparisons with the other versions yet. There is more yet to download ...

Reptile12, I am looking forward to your DVD5! It is sure to be better quality than a rip. It will probably also please me more than the standard upscales I find on streaming sites, because those upscales are not done by ghost.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.