[REL] Suspect (2005)

Warg

Re: [REL] Suspect (2005)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

gijugijja wrote:AND I added the link to mule but the download hasn't started... please help....
eMule works peer to peer, so the download will only start if someone who seeds is online. Wait at least two or three days before you panic ... ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

FLM members primarily use eMule instead of DD - I don't know if anyone will upload it. I'm at work now but I'll reshare when I get home.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   150 likes

I've verified it's shared and set it to release priority. Make sure you're using these ed2k links:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.08 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [81.8 Kb]
gijugijja

Post by gijugijja »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
gijugijja wrote:AND I added the link to mule but the download hasn't started... please help....
eMule works peer to peer, so the download will only start if someone who seeds is online. Wait at least two or three days before you panic ... ;)
Sorry, and thanks.... it worked!!!
gijugijja

Post by gijugijja »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I've verified it's shared and set it to release priority. Make sure you're using these ed2k links:

Suspect (2005).avi
Suspect (2005).srt

Thanks....
adadad

Post by adadad »   0 likes

Can anyone seed this ? Download stuck at 0 %
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

adadad wrote:Can anyone seed this ? Download stuck at 0 %
As I said at the top of this page:
Warg wrote:eMule works peer to peer, so the download will only start if someone who seeds is online. Wait at least two or three days before you panic ... ;)
For me the download started after only some minutes ... :? Can it be you're downloading right now another file from the source phuz [M&~"] «ScarAngel 4.2» ? If yes, then you cannot download a second file from the same source as long as the first download is still active ...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Still shared, and verified the links I posted 05-13-2019.

adadad, do you have HighID? Are you connected to Kad? Both of those can affect your connections - whether your eMule finds sources, how often it connects, etc. - but HighID is critical. LowID is usually caused because the ports eMule uses are blocked by your router. You can still use eMule but it's much much slower to find anyone because all data transactions have to be mediated by a server. It would be difficult to give you exact instructions how to open those router ports because every router is different, but you're looking for port forwarding in the router's configuration. In eMule's Options tab you should check the Connection settings and look for the TCP and UDP ports eMule is using, then go to your router's configuration and set port forwarding the same.

We have a Step-by-Step eMule Setup help guide for setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date so you should Google for current versions but it should get you going.
adadad

Post by adadad »   0 likes

Yes i am new to eMule..so maybe my settings in it are wrong...i will read the instructions again and leave the app open for some days..
thanks for the replies..will let u both know again :)
Vgrip

Post by Vgrip »   0 likes

Please send