[REL] Nagai sanpo (2006)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Nagai sanpo (2006)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Thanks, maybe I will give it a try. The other method I have used is to set the delay of the second srt file to the length of the first part. I guess I don't need to worry about it right now -- the download is still less than 1% complete.

I was actually hoping that kev can post matching subs, but it looks like there might be no English subs on his DVD. (Wondering if he understands Japanese? :cool)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

lol

No, unfortunately I don't speak ANY foreign languages. I've tried Spanish, Cantonese, Italian and German, but I'm a total linguistics* flop! (*Double lol; I probably used that word wrong!!)

I've also tried using 'SubRip 1.50b4' and not having very much luck with it... :( I have some errands to run, but will be back soon and hopefully will be able to figure it out sometime this afternoon...

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev wrote:I've also tried using 'SubRip 1.50b4' and not having very much luck with it... :(
As I wrote in my FLM thread How to Rip Subtitles:
Step One and a Half - Getting just .SUB/.IDX files (optional!!!)

If you only want the subs in .sub/.idx form and already have AutoGK (an encoding tool) installed:

Under "Advance Settings" select "Use external subtitles" and then select one of the subtitle tracks in the main window. As AutoGK produces the AVI it will also create an .idx and a .sub (inside a .rar). Some PC players can use those files directly.

You can also post just those files on FLM and there are several people who will be happy to do the rest of the work creating the .srt file.
Actually, I think AutoGK generates the rar file with subs before it even starts the first pass, you don't even need to wait for the full encoding process to finish, you can cancel it if you don't need another encode of the file.

So assuming you are still using AutoGK, all you need to do is check one box and you get subs. If you aren't then I think there may be a similar option in SubRip, let me know and I'll check.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Geeze... I must have glossed over the bit about using AGKnot...

As far as the SubRip program goes, the version I have is different looking from the pix you posted in your tutorial.. :think

I can get to the point of figuring which sub file number to use [01, 02, 03 ect.], then loading the VOB files into the queue; but when I press the 'Start' button, it runs through some kind of function for a few short seconds, and after it's finished I never get the subs.. :(

I'll try the AGKnot method, and see if that will work for me...

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Is the kF version still shared? I've been downloading it since the day it was released and I'm stuck at 96% with 4 incomplete sources... Wondering if I should start downloading the CHuMo version instead...
BizarreLoveTriangle

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I've got FLL's version shared if you need it.
Thanks for help! At this point I still hope I can get the remaining 4% of kF version...
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I've been ill and offline off and on the past few weeks. I haven't been running eMule much either..

I've got it running now, so hopefully that will help. Nagai sanpo is set to share.

Good luck..

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

kev wrote:I've got it running now, so hopefully that will help. Nagai sanpo is set to share.
Yay, it's finished :icon_1dancingban

I wish you all the best :)
sweetbay

Post by sweetbay »   0 likes

Disable smilies
Last edited by sweetbay on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Such a sad ending... :(