[REL] Hexe Lilli (2008)

infiniter

Re: [REL] Hexe Lilli (2008)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
infiniter wrote:By the way, since when this is a ED2K only forum?
I'm guessing right from the very start.
Are you sure? 100% sure? It was, from the very start, only a movie forum for movies related to children. It never said anywhere "1. Commandment: this is an ED2K forum" or "2. Commandment: thou shalt not dare to have a different network besides ED2K". And so...
loverboy wrote:This doesn't sound like a good example of the community spirit we enjoy here. ed2k & this forum are a pleasant change from the modern morals of taking & giving back fuck-all. You stroll in here after a 3 month absence & rubbish the client our forum hinges on but I guess are perfectly happy to use that same client when it suits you. I notice you're downloading my single source release of 'Her Desperate Choice' & will likely be the first to complete. Are you intending continuing to share or will you just disappear when completed as you're used to with Usenet?
Oh, come on! "Community spirit", "modern morals" - are you a cleric? This is just a forum like thousands of others. It is just about "if you find something new, share your knowledge and share your treasures (if you have some)", nothing more, nothing less. You can interpret what you want into it, if you feel better this way. But let other people see this forum in their own way, without criticising them unnecessarily.
About your question: Yes, of course. I've always done that. But I'm not running eMule 24/7, so the actual sharing only happens when I download something from ED2K I can't get elsewhere. This is fair enough, I think.
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:You can also forget about any friendliness or community spirit within the groups.......ask a question or request a reshare & you're likely to be treated as an irritant asswipe!
You got it still wrong. Usenet is no community. The binary groups are there for only one reason: to host binaries. The message based system back from the days when the Usenet was founded is still active, but it's not so much used anymore. Why? There are Usenet boards, that hold any information about shared material. Much like torrent boards or ED2K boards. Oh, well... :wall
It could be so easy to put this all into one.

If you need to find a certain file, search first, then ask. You need to, of course, ask the right people in the right place.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

infiniter wrote: And you always have to be online for the upload.
Oh yeah, that's it. That's the ticket. And you even have to be online for the download! :icon_roll2
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

infiniter wrote:
ptguardian wrote:@infiniter hope you blew off your steam build up. can't see why you are so angry. if you came here more often you would know it is Ghost's site now and is encouraged to be emule links primarily. usenet is a great tool. but not what we do here. your comments are disrespectful to the many nice individuals that frequent here!
You are not the first one who got me wrong. I'm never angry. I just see that I released a movie that definitely fits to what this board originally was meant for, and then this.
yes a matter of perspective indeed. well if your intent was good then it is good. but your comments did seem a bit on the harsh side. it is all part of your character i would say and that is not a bad thing. we are all different people from all over the world and it can be easy to misunderstand each other sometimes. i personally don't care where the files come from. just respecting what the moderators here have expressed over the time i have been here. the fact that you have been here since the beginning does deserve its own respect as well.
cheers

:)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:Deja vu's for me, in this thread..
I've been a contributor (that's an understatement) both here AND in the usenet groups.
And my opinion is: both are great sources for getting (and posting) on topic material.
Thank you, ALIPTES! Thanks to you I got to know so many nice movies :bigups
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   22 likes

Release with english subtitles (from Brazilian ISO):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.36 Gb] (see above)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [58.2 Kb]
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Hhmm...lb should feel flattered...
Pardal2008

Post by Pardal2008 »   1 likes

Thank you all,
please reshare for me, thx.
Pardal
All the little girls are in love only to me