[REL] Skleněný dům (1981)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

[REL] Skleněný dům (1981)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   111 likes

Skleněný dům (1981)

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=15399
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0174209/

Pavla (Michaela Kudiackova) has been put in an orphanage, also a home for underprivileged children, while her father is "free" to concentrate on his own life. Pavla develops an unhealthy dependence on her group's housemother, Jarmila (Veronika Freimanova), to the point where she is jealous of Jarmila's fiance -- and has raised the hackles of the forbidding Mrs. Moravek (Anna Ferencova). Finally, Jarmila cannot continue in the role that Pavla has placed on her, and she takes measures to end the dependence, no matter what the outcome.

[Image][Image][Image]

I couldn't find any subs for this but really didn't need them. Kind of a sad movie, but beautiful kids, even the ugly ones. ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [708.48 Mb]
jezevex

Re: [REL] Skleněný dům (1981)

Post by jezevex »   51 likes

Upgrade (well, not so big, but since it's ts from TV it's clear it's without any additional compression, the problem is that the source itself is poor - it would require digital remastering, such as they do nowadays, but sadly only in the cases of very known and popular Czech movies, which this naturally isn't...). So I think, that the password-protected uloz.to file wouldn't be much better - the source is still the same.

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.03 Gb]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   56 likes

Thanks again jezevex, but your ts is still interleaced. I made a new file from it using QTGMC and Avisynth before encoding.

before:
[Image]

after:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.11 Gb]
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   134 likes