Post by chronos8080 »   76 likes

emuler

Re: [REL]Pianke (1983)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Could you please tell us something about the movie? :think
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Boy and girl (both 10) skinny dip together, full nudity.
.....well that's what RareFilmFinder says anyway!

lb
chronos8080

Post by chronos8080 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Could you please tell us something about the movie? :think
The only information i have is this:

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=14526
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks chronos! I saw that your seeding got interrupted, so I took the opportunity to install jdownloader. Seems quite easy and solid so far, I was able to get this film pretty quickly. I think I'll ditch my old rapidshare downloader, this one does much more and (so far) with fewer problems.
chronos8080

Post by chronos8080 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Thanks chronos! I saw that your seeding got interrupted, so I took the opportunity to install jdownloader. Seems quite easy and solid so far, I was able to get this film pretty quickly. I think I'll ditch my old rapidshare downloader, this one does much more and (so far) with fewer problems.
Unfortunately i can't have my computer ON all day. And I was the only person seeding this movie, i think. Sry.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

emuler wrote:Could you please tell us something about the movie? :think
[Image]

Well, it's based on a children's book by Peter Abraham, and while at first (not being able to find any info. and pretty much gathering my impressions from the skinny-dipping scene provided and the gun barrels pictured in the bushes on the book) I thought the movie was going to be something along the theme of the Italian comedy 'Mi faccio la barca (1980)' [ https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=1501 ]. (A mild farce about a father who knows absolutely nothing about boats that buys a small yacht and takes his family on a disaterous vacation...)

[Image]

HOWEVER, after a quick over view, I'm pretty sure it's a serious drama set in a small city/town during WWII about a boy [Pianke] and his father, as they befriend a Jewish family then decide to help them escape by means of their sailboat as the Nazi aggression towards Jews escalates.

The relationship between Pianke [Alexander Heidenveich] and Irma [Eileen Meyer] is sweet and I wished I understood German to catch the nuances of their conversations..
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Well worth a watch and thanks for bringing this to our attention, chronos8080. :) (1983... It's amazing that even after all this time and all the members we have searching out movies, some oldies have still escaped us... :think :) )

I've completed d/loading and will share out as I can for others. :thumbsup

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

very nice thanks chronos8080 :cool

:)
Dkjhpm

Re: [REL] Pianke (1983)

Post by Dkjhpm »   0 likes

Does anyone know where to find subtitles (English or German) for this movie?
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Pianke (1983)

Post by ghost »   111 likes