p-movie list

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: bedwetting little girl movie

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Try using Search. Also, please use the correct forum and add your comments to an existing topic if it exists.
Notenown

Re: p-movie list

Post by Notenown »   0 likes

What's with the eurotrip and alex in wonderland one were they still wearing something and real or something
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Notenown wrote:What's with the eurotrip and alex in wonderland one were they still wearing something and real or something
Sorry, not trying to be rude, but: Huh? :think

kev.
LikeP

Post by LikeP »   0 likes

it is a pity that this topic was lost
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

LikeP wrote:it is a pity that this topic was lost
I guess... :think

When people pop in and make unbelievably moronic comments instead of adding relevant content to a thread, that DOES tend to kill it.. ;)

Slayer88883 at least posted the titles of a few films that contained relevant scenes; the comments afterwards makes this tread take on a pervy tone.. :roll:

Anything to contribute, LikeP? :think

kev.
LikeP

Post by LikeP »   1 likes

Pihu 2017 has a pee scene.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

LikeP wrote:Pihu 2017 has a pee scene.
I added this film to [REQ]uests here.
nulla00

Little girl movies

Post by nulla00 »   0 likes

Hello ! I'm making a list about movie in which a little girl pees pants or wet the bed. If you can such movies then describe it.

Movies:
Baby blues (2008)
I, Tonya (2017)
SherryBaby (2006)
Troop zero (2019)
Herself (2020)
kev
Site Admin

Re: Little girl movies

Post by kev »   0 likes

nulla00 wrote:Hello ! I'm making a list about movie in which a little girl pees pants or wet the bed. If you can such movies then describe it.

Movies:
Baby blues (2008)
I, Tonya (2017)
SherryBaby (2006)
Troop zero (2019)
Herself (2020)
Well, nulla00, this rather humiliating subject line has been touched on here at FLM before:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6368&hilit

(Which YOU'VE actually posted to.. :think )

In fact, I'll go ahead and merge your post with it.. :idea:

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 pm:
Mainstream wrote:Anyone know this T.V show with this scene in it ?

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

A group of parents are in the park the little girl needed to use the toilet her mother was fed up with her
that she told the kid to go behind some bushes.
You see the girl run into the bush pull down her pants you hear her going. Then a moan came from the bushes, which made her stopped peeing.
She looked around, then continued with the hissy peeing. Another moan came from the bush, she finished up pulled up her pants and ran off.

The video is on another source instead of eMule
- should I post it ? :dance

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm:
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Hey, I clicked the link and I'm still alive :icon_1dancingban

Just use appropriate safety measures -- Javascript and Flash blocked, ads and popups blocked, referrers blocked...

BTW, does anybody know which movie the caps are from?
Posted Wed Sep 01, 2021 (Almost 11 years later... :shock: )
Late as hell to the party, but I actually DO know what show the clips and description are from. :shock:

It's from Season 6 and it's Episode 9 of an American TV series called 'Criminal Minds'. It's titled 'Into the Woods'. It aired Nov 17, 2010.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1755124/?ref_=tt_mv_close

The girl's role is not big, but the episode is worth a watch. The little lady in the scene is a girl from a very popular family here; Emily Alyn Lind; the Lind family. Her sisters are, Natalie Alyn Lind, and Alyvia Alyn Lind (who had a big role in the Cable Series 'Daybreak' that I released recently... :heart )

Tried to see if it was posted on uloz, but no go.. :( It seems NOBODY posted ANY episodes from season 6... :evil:

Again, sorry so late in answering, but I never noticed Mainstream's post until tonight when I was brought back to this post by nulla00's post above, originally posted as 'Little Girl Movies', but I realized fit quite snuggly with THIS topic. :)

ALSO:

For some reason revisiting this topic reminded me of a movie that is most definitely NOT FLM material, as it is an all out gore-fest; BUT it does have a scene with a couple of cute girls who get butchered :shock: , but in the course of hiding under a table from the killer, one girl pees herself and gives away her hiding place... :(

The movie is: The Eight Immortals Restaurant: The Untold Story (1993) AKA: The Untold Story AKA: Human Meatpies

These are the girls:
[Image]

kev.