p-movie list

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: p-movie list

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

amzz87 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:59 pm The Untold Story 1993: Girl wets herself in fear before being killed. Warning, it isn't a very nice scene.
:lol: It isn't a very nice movie! Disgusting, sadistic, violent, and occasionally funny Hong Kong Category III film. Only truly sick people will watch it. :twisted: Of course I have had the DVD for decades and grabbed the blu-ray as soon as it was available. Of the many alternate titles, I like best "Human Meat Roast Pork Buns".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103743/

The children are only briefly onscreen so it is not an FLM film -- but it has been mentioned somewhere else in this very long thread. I think it is mostly for fans of extreme violence and serial killer movies.

For the morbidly curious,
720p with optional English subtitles, age-restricted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLdkpIe4xNc
720p with hardcoded English subtitles, free to all: https://tubitv.com/movies/559701/the-untold-story
Gery106

Post by Gery106 »   0 likes

Bir Küçük Gün Işığı ep 1:
Little Güneş peed her bed in flashback scene

[Image]
Cyborgdude2000

Post by Cyborgdude2000 »   0 likes

Mainstream wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm Anyone know this T.V show with this scene in it ?

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

A group of parents are in the park the little girl needed to use the toilet her mother was fed up with her
that she told the kid to go behind some bushes.
You see the girl run into the bush pull down her pants you hear her going. Then a moan came from the bushes, which made her stopped peeing.
She looked around, then continued with the hissy peeing. Another moan came from the bush, she finished up pulled up her pants and ran off.

The video is on another source instead of eMule
- should I post it ? :dance
Does anyone know where this scene is really from?? I've been looking for it for a while and the person who said this was from Criminal Minds is a liar. So by any chance if anyone knows where this scene is from, I would really appreciate it if y'all could let me know, please and thank you.
amzz87

Post by amzz87 »   1 likes

Zümrüdüanka episode 11

Little girl wets her jeans. The actual wetting isn't shown, the camera just pans down on her wet jeans.

[Image]
Gery106

Post by Gery106 »   1 likes

Arka sokaklar ep 424

Sevgi has to pees, but the bathroom is very dirty. Finally she wet her pants
[Image]
amzz87

Post by amzz87 »   0 likes

Unknown film name

I seen this years ago but can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it's a short German film (around 10 mins). Basically a man hangs himself in a tree and a little girl watches on in horror and pisses herself. It used to be on YouTube but since I don't know the name I'm unable to find it. I just stumbled across a 2 second clip of it on VK.com.

[Image]
Gery106

Held hostage (2009)

Breea wet her pants in wardrobe. This scene is dark, but see a wet stain in her PJ pants

[Image]
amzz87

Post by amzz87 »   1 likes

Ama (2021)

Leire has wet her shorts. Apparently there's another scene in this movie where she wets herself, but I can't find it.

[Image]
Gery106

Topside (2020)

5 yrs old girl peed in her mom's lap

[Image]
Gery106

Post by Gery106 »   0 likes

Alma viva (2022)

The little girl peed her pants in one scene. But I 'cant finde the full Movie :(

[Image]