p-movie list

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
BizarreLoveTriangle

p-movie list

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   2 likes

Thought I'd start a list of movies that have p-scenes involving little girls. Many descriptions are borrowed from Patches' PML, but not all of the movies below are listed there.

About Last Night (1986)
A kindergarten student (Lisa, played by Lindy Huddleson) tries and fails to get her teacher's attention as she is talking on the phone, and finally wets herself. The puddle is shown on the floor beneath her skirt. The sympathetic teacher says, "Everyone wets their pants, but no one needs to know about it," and takes her away to get cleaned up.

[REL] Alex In Wonderland (1970)
Alex's (Donald Sutherland's) young daughter wets herself while waiting at a border crossing. The pee is shown coming from underneath her skirt.

[REL] Aretz Hadasha AKA Newland (1994) [Israel]
An 8-year-old girl intentionally pees her panties to scare off a foster family from taking her in.

[REL] The Benny Hill Show (1969-1989)
Potty scene in one sketch.

[RREL] Die Blechtrommel (1979)
Peeing outside (possibly through panties).

[REL] C’est la vie (1990)
See my comment in the thread.

[REQ] Daniel (1983)
A girl (apx. 8 years old) wets herself at the front door when she and her brother arrive home after a long trip. She's wearing a dress. It's easy to miss this if you don't know what to look for, because the pee stream and the trickles down her legs don't show up well against the light background.

[REL] Demi-tarif (2003) DVD Rip added!
Toilet scene, peeing outside.

EuroTrip (2004)
In the outtakes at the end, a young girl is shown lifting her skirt and peeing on the ground while standing. This is a very brief scene, and the credits squeeze it into a small area. The director's commentary says this was not faked and that the girl ended up peeing all over herself, but it definitely looks fake.

The Exorcist (1973)
The possessed girl Regan (Linda Blair) pees on the floor just after she tells the astronaut, "You're going to die up there." You see the urine hitting the ground between her legs, and then the maid cleaning it up.

[REQ] Fistful of Flies (1996)
A little girl wets herself after her mother puts a bag over the girl's head.

[REL] Fugitivas (2000)
A young girl pees on the floor in fright after her mother angrily scolds her for walking in while she is having sex. The girl's peeing habits are discussed throughout the movie.

[RREL] Jenseits der Stille (1996)
A 9-year-old girl (Marie, played by Alexandra Bolz) uses the toilet while chatting with her older sister. She pees for about 9 seconds then flushes.

[REL] Jób lázadása (1983) [Hungary]
A boy and girl are playing in a field when the girl announces she has to pee. The boy leans down and looks up her skirt as she squats.

[REL] Lawn Dogs (1997)
The ten-year-old heroine Devon (Mischa Barton) is mad at her father, so she sits on the roof of his truck and pees down the windshield. This is shown from the side and front, but her skirt covers her thighs. It's probably faked but doesn't look like it. Afterwards she turns on the wipers.
Also of interest: Trent tells a story about peeing in the river sand as a child, and remarks "When you piss in something, it's yours for life."

[REL] Maladolescenza uncut special release!!!
Peeing outside.

[REL] Martha... Martha (2001)
5 yo girl goes potty.

[REL] Min søsters børn (1966-2002)
4 yo girl goes potty.

[REL] Moonlight (2002)
A girl finds a wounded boy in her family's shed. She brings him a bucket to use as a toilet, but he doesn't speak her language so she instead demonstrates how to use it.
In another scene the girl and boy are peeing together in the woods.

[REL] Mort un dimanche de pluie (1986)
A 6-year-old girl begins wetting her pants and bed as a reaction to having an abusive nanny. She is shown in bed with soaked sheets.
Later she is seen peeing her jeans while sitting at the dinner table.

[REL] Novemberkatzen (1986)
The heroine (11-year-old Elke) is shown squatting alongside the wall of a house. She hikes up her skirt, pulls down her panties, and you see the puddle forming beneath her.
In another scene she pees her pants.

Rembrandt (1999)
At the beginning of the film, an 8 yo girl laughs as she pees all over young Rembrandt.

[REL] La Smala (1984)
A group of brothers and sisters hides in the toilet of a train. The youngest girl says "Pipi," but is hushed by the others. Upon leaving, the oldest sister carries the girl's rinsed panties and assures her they'll be dry again.

[REL] Send mere slik (2001)
Bedwetting scene.

[REL] Sherrybaby (2006)
Pantwetting scene.

[REL] Szamárköhögés (1987) [Hungary]
A young girl stands on a chair and announces "I can pee wherever I want to." She then lets a stream go from underneath her dress.

[REL] Tre fratelli (1981)
A man's 9-year-old daughter asks him to stop the car so she can pee. She squats on the curbside between two open car doors, and the camera shows the scene under the door as a stream comes down between her feet to form a realistic-looking puddle.

[REL] Tyven, Tyven (2001)
8 yo girl has an 'accident'

Vincent & Theo (1990)
8 yo girl squats in some sand, not knowing that it is part of Vincent's exhibit. Vincent grabs her and tells her to piss on other people's art instead.

[REL] Wee Three (1998) [Short, 6m]
Three schoolchildren pee their pants during detention.
FLL

Re: p-movie list

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I always wondered why RFF doesn't have a keyword for these sorts of scenes.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Not a movie, but one of my top-quality releases ;)

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... ight=potty

I can always reshare, along with anything else if necessary..........just don't take the pi$$ :icon_biggrin2

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Not a movie, but one of my top-quality releases ;)

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=4965
That is one of those releases that I added to my download queue in mid-August and so far I haven't got a single byte, so a reshare would be very much appreciated :pray

In fact, I am not much into potty training. I particularly like the naughtiness of peeing pants, which is completely missing if the kid is not potty trained yet. However, the preview pics look like there are some cute potty-trained girls in this video :heart

Post by Guest »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:...I particularly like the naughtiness of peeing pants, ...
LOL - you should try out - could probably change your mind
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I don't care one way or another what someone's preferences are because it's none of my business, but I am a little concerned this topic is pushing the limits. I thought we wanted to keep a somewhat low profile at FLM to avoid problems. Please don't take this as a slam - I just think this topic is right at the edge and could potentially cause alot of trouble. And now I'll shut up about it.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

edited - no one seems to interested
BizarreLoveTriangle

Come on, peeing pants is a *very* harmless activity compared to some things that are mentioned in other threads. (Note that I don't approve any violence.)

And how on earth is a fully clothed child who pees her pants more sexual than a topless or naked child???

In fact, I think this thread is much more "low profile" than many other threads here.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Have you seen Le farò da padre (1974)? Teresa Ann Savoy was 18 or 19 at the time but her role was that of a mentally challenged young girl with the mental age of a small child about 2 or 3 years old. I must say she did it rather well; indeed, at times it was a little disturbing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0155830/
BizarreLoveTriangle

emuler wrote:Have you seen Le farò da padre (1974)? Teresa Ann Savoy was 18 or 19 at the time but her role was that of a mentally challenged young girl with the mental age of a small child about 2 or 3 years old. I must say she did it rather well; indeed, at times it was a little disturbing.
No, I haven't seen it. 18-19 is outside of my favorite age range and mental challenge is indeed disturbing. But I will check it out when I get a chance. Thanks for info!

BTW, I just noticed that I forgot some movies in the above list. Will edit the list unless slaughtered by the members [Image]