[REL] Peter und Petra (1989)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

[REL] Peter und Petra (1989)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   13 likes

Peter und Petra

Another Astrid Lindgren story filmed in Germany for television.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098086/
Via Google Translate wrote:Gunnar is a shy, withdrawn boy, who with learning problems. One day diving on Peter and Petra, two dwarfs, in Gunnar's classroom. Ask the teacher if they can attend classes, as well as dwarf children need to learn something. The teacher is happy to welcome and Gunnar makes friends with the two cyanobacteria. All the more bitter it is for Gunnar, he needs to discover after the Christmas holidays that Peter and Petra have disappeared. The miniature small benches in the school remain empty. One day, Gunnar receives a letter from his two friends by telling him that she moved with her parents in warmer regions ...
Primarily a boy movie but has lots of schoolkids, and of course Petra. Two parts, no OT scenes, fair quality, NMR.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [250.01 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [250.01 Mb]
uggla

Re: [REL] Peter und Petra (2003)

Post by uggla »   10 likes

This should be under Sweden, and the year is 1989...

Here's the undubbed Swedish version:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [828.05 Mb]

It's a bluray rip, but the source is unfortunately very noisy, so the quality is mediocre.
peter_och_petra.jpg
I have one more x265 rip in the works, but considering the playback problems that many people have, I will redo my rips as x264.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.