[REL] Viens jouer avec nous (TV série France Allemagne 1986)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Viens jouer avec nous (TV série France Allemagne 1

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Someone requested the clip of this but I can't find it any more. I do have starfish's file which I've reshared.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

This a REQ? or REL?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

When the clip was found and posted I went ahead and put this in [REL], probably incorrectly, because nobody seemed too interested in the full television series. If anyone objects I'll put it in [REQ]. Better yet would be for someone to post the show. :)
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

I would like the show I had issues playing that clip.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Anyone had the complete sources?
Emule says this error
Impossible to open the file
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Sully23

Re: [REL] Viens jouer avec nous (TV série France Allemagne 1986)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I am interested only in Chapter 3 after years and should have released DVD?

PD: The best of this page I always get international cinema
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   58 likes

I'm still sharing starfish21's clip.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [38.15 Mb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   58 likes

https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=20841

"Viens jouer avec nous" = "Come play with us"

I moved the thread from France to Germany. Just be aware that it is French language.
Viens jouer avec nous is a German television series.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viens_jouer_avec_nous
Viens jouer avec nous is a French language course in the form of a 39-part television series produced by Bavarian Television and aimed at children from the age of five. The puppet children Marc and Sarah experience child-friendly stories, which are commented on by the puppeteer Jacques Pineau. Also appearing are the two real children, Barthélémy (Barthélémy Chapelet) and Vanessa (Vanessa Dane), as well as cartoon characters. All protagonists sing French songs together.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viens_jouer_avec_nous

Each episode is about 15 minutes long. Many (but not all) episodes are here:
https://www.veoh.com/find/Viens%20jouer ... Kyd&page=1

A clip of Episode 03 is what is featured in this thread. But FINALLY we have the complete episode, with more of the puppets and animated drawings and claymation and singing!!! Woohoo!!! Why bother with more footage of those annoying children? :o (There is not a sarcasm emoji here, is there?)

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

432p French, 13 minutes 56 seconds:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [69.58 Mb]

This series was made to teach the French language to German children. I don't suppose anyone has English subtitles for it? ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I finally found time to watch this, paying particular attention to the human storyline. It is totally nutso. SPOILERS, of course.

Two children come inside from playing to find their father making spaghetti and tomato sauce for dinner. He has just put the pasta in the water but he finds their hands are dirty, so he insists they take a bath first before eating. The kids don't even look dirty to me. They are not covered in mud like the cartoon characters later on in the episode.

An entire bath? First? Has he never heard of just washing hands in the sink before eating? Just how long does he think it takes to make pasta anyway? It's not like putting a roast in the oven! This was just white spaghetti, not large shells that might take as "long" as 15 minutes. I would think children would want to spend more time than that having fun in the tub. They need to get their feet all wrinkly or else a bath is not worth the trouble.

Those feet ... he even takes the time to make sure their feet are scrubbed clean, because ... they are going to eat with their feet, maybe? By the time they get to the dinner table that spaghetti must either be cold from sitting around after completion or else totally overcooked and mushy.

Personally I prefer to be filthy with a full belly than squeaky clean and hungry. If they had come home from working a shift in the coal mines then I could understand a bath first. Did he think it was like swimming, and he was afraid they might get cramps and drown if they ate before the bath?

When they are clean they put on their pajamas, which they will likely soon have covered in red sauce. Oddly this fussy father allows them to leave their dirty clothes scattered over the bathroom floor and hanging IN the bidet. How about putting them in the laundry hamper, little slobs? Or is the bidet where the clothes get cleaned?

He managed to make enough spaghetti that would more than satisfy ME, so it ought to be enough for one adult and two small children. But while he went away to answer the telephone, his kids managed to eat it ALL, leaving him nothing! Now maybe he will understand how hungry they were and he should not have kept them from eating as soon as possible. Food comes FIRST, before baths and before phone calls!