[REL] Måske Ku' Vi AKA Could We Maybe (1976)

Jason Young

Re: [REL] Måske Ku' Vi AKA Could We Maybe (1976)

Post by Jason Young »   0 likes

Can someone please reshare it ?? Thanks a lot!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Jason Young wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:37 pm Can someone please reshare it ?? Thanks a lot!
I am still sharing on emule the 1080p version I posted here:
viewtopic.php?p=89935#p89935

I am also sharing dozens of other people's files, so if you happen to be downloading from me any one of those, you won't connect to THIS file. You can only download on emule one file at a time per source, although you can get multiple files from multiple sources. My file should be around awhile still.

If you need a direct-download, the Mega link for deadman's PAL.DVD is still live.
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

very great film but I only have it on vhs
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

I was also able to get it from rarbg:
https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=co ... y%5B%5D=54

I got the nogrp 3.49gb version. It took a few days. If you're interested I can help seed.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   2 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:37 pm I got the nogrp 3.49gb version. It took a few days. If you're interested I can help seed.
Is it me or are the subtitles embedded in that file out of sync (by over 10 seconds!)

Corrected subtitles
Could.We.Maybe.1976.DANISH.1080p.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-NOGRP.en.srt
I think the Danish subs are off too, but I did not correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:47 pm I do not have deadman's PAL.DVD.iso release from 2018, but I do have the 1080p version I shared earlier this year after finding it on eMule. I just have not WATCHED it yet. (Like a whole bunch of other movies.)
Do you find a lot of stuff through eMule search? I wonder if I will find lost tv shows that aired 15years ago..never aired again and never released on dvd. Vhsrips is the only way Someone besides the tv network would still have these.

I also want to say, what beautiful actress. And the story sounds intriguing.
deadman wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:47 am
@deadman I’m super impressed by the quality of the dvd..especially compared to others from that time. Looks like the distributor/studio remastered the film for the dvd (and most likely for later VideoOnDemand release).
goku33

Night457 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:10 am Alright, Kissonline's link never completed for me, so I guess he was sharing a link he did not have complete either. I HAVE found a similar version on eMule which I DO have complete.

1080p Danish language with two optional Russian dubs.
Optional internal English subtitles, and two optional internal Russian subtitles.

Давай сделаем это Maske ku vi (1976) WEB-DL 1080p.mkv
I assume 1080p WEB-DL‘s came from sites like this:

https://blockbuster.dk/film/maske-ku-vi

This site has allegedly (not sure if it’s a piracy scam site) 720p and 1080p where the 1080p is 1.5 GB
https://yts.mx/movies/could-we-maybe-1976

This is again a case where I just would love to know the actual Source of Night‘s 3 GB eMule Release - Because if I know it is a Copy from Amazon, then I know for example that I don’t need to look out for stuff like iTunes or Netflix releases that are inferior to Amazon in most cases. Basically knowing the source helps with determining whether there are still upgrades possible.

Although I might add that even the Warez scene often doesn’t even mention the source for their WEB releases..which is annoying cause you want to know if it comes from Amazon or Netflix..or just the tv network website..
c4po

Post by c4po »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:41 pm This site has allegedly (not sure if it’s a piracy scam site) 720p and 1080p where the 1080p is 1.5 GB
the page is legit and a good source for small filesize & decent quality movies, though I advise you to disable javascript there, the popups are really obnoxious.

I also have no clue how they select which movies to rip. They have tons of really shitty movies.
goku33

c4po wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:28 pm
goku33 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:41 pm This site has allegedly (not sure if it’s a piracy scam site) 720p and 1080p where the 1080p is 1.5 GB
the page is legit and a good source for small filesize & decent quality movies, though I advise you to disable javascript there, the popups are really obnoxious.

I also have no clue how they select which movies to rip. They have tons of really shitty movies.
Good to know, thanks. So basically a YIFY clone lol (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YIFY)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:25 pm Do you find a lot of stuff through eMule search? I wonder if I will find lost tv shows that aired 15years ago
Gee, how can something from 2008 be lost already? :D I was looking for shows that aired 40 years ago, and have only been videotaped by collectors.

I don't do as much eMule searching as I used to, but yes I find useful results. I have encountered TV shows there, though I have only rarely looked for them. When I did, I sometimes DID find results taken from VHS. I am pretty sure that emule search only gives results for current or recently shared files; as files stop being shared they eventually disappear from the search results. (How long this takes I do not know.) Therefore, it is more common to find more popular shows, and the files are usually taken from streaming sites. In this respect I think eMule is similar to torrents. With those, you have to go to the torrent tracker sites that also feature vintage uploads of SD material, and not just the latest HD material.

I believe you have said you use usenet, which I have not tried yet myself. I would think old TV shows might be something frequently found there? One limitation of eMule search is that you only find file names and sizes. You have already noted how the titles are often not as descriptive as you would like. The best way to find out more information about a specific file is on sites that routinely post the ed2k links. FLM is the only one *I* know of that does that. On other sites I see OCCASIONAL eMule use, but mostly they use torrent or direct-download.

The big problem with eMule is the same as with torrents: if people are no longer actively sharing files, you need to be a member of some site with similar interests where you can ask for a reshare. On FLM you can ask people to reshare older FLM Releases, and BOOM there it is (usually within a day or two). For ancient TV shows, someone MAY have a RAID from which they continually share their favorite old programs. If not, you would need to be a member of a site that lists TV shows and has the ability to field requests for reshares. I do not know of any for general interest TV shows, I am just saying.

There are some FLM members who have a RAID and share their thousands of files all the time. You can only download one file per source at a time, however. Downloading multiple files requires multiple sources.
goku33 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:41 pm This is again a case where I just would love to know the actual Source of Night‘s 3 GB eMule Release - Because if I know it is a Copy from Amazon ...
I have to admit I can see the logic of your interest in the source. But as I think about it, I have to wonder if pirates should really advertise the source of their stolen goods. Should they brazenly tell the world "Ha ha, I got this from Amazon!"? Or should they just put "WebDL" and let Amazon believe that it was stolen from one of its competitors? Of course watching an emuled file and seeing the Netflix logo at the beginning kind of gives it away.

For this movie I left the filename exactly as I found it, Cyrillic included. So I am afraid that I can not provide any enlightenment. And you will NEVER get the entire world of traffickers in pirated entertainment to subscribe to a mutually-agreed-upon naming convention, right? It is not like they are overwhelmingly in favor of rules. That would be like getting a shipful of scurvy knaves to extend their pinkies while drinking tea. Arrrrrh!
c4po wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:28 pm the page is legit and a good source for small filesize & decent quality movies, though I advise you to disable javascript there, the popups are really obnoxious.
I don't have any idea how to function without java. :gmorning But a good adblocker will also work to get rid of the popups, which I hate also.