[REL] Pit Pony (TV Series) (1999-2000)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Pit Pony (TV Series) (1999-2000)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

That just means your eMule client is working like it should. You can request a list of files from someone else's client but it won't send anything unless they specifically allow it (it defaults to NOT allow). The "request file list" feature is there so if someone downloads something from you they like, they can potentially look around for other stuff you have that they might want to download.

No worries, your client isn't allowing them to get your file list.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Requesting a file list doesn't mean there's something dastardly going on - after all, you'll only see a list of files being shared anyway. The only caveat is that files with unusual names or files you don't really want everyone to download might pique someone's interest. For instance, you want your friends to be able to download a file at their leisure that has snapshots of your company picnic in it - you name the file apw9203xjw.rar and give only them the filename. Someone who gets your file list might wonder what it contains and download it. Or you're a fine upstanding member of a religious forum and don't want your church group to see you have 20 years of Playboy scans shared. :twisted:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks for the explanations, phuzzy... Kind of eases the nervousness a bit.. :thumbsup

(Are YOU the one leeching my Playboy files all these years??? ) :evil:

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

kev wrote:(Are YOU the one leeching my Playboy files all these years??? ) :evil:

kev.
Naw, Playboy is too tame. I've been leeching your Penthouse and Hustlers. :lol:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
kev wrote:(Are YOU the one leeching my Playboy files all these years??? ) :evil:

kev.
Naw, Playboy is too tame. I've been leeching your Penthouse and Hustlers. :lol:
YOU BASTARD!!!

:icon_biggrin2

kev.