[REL] The Spy Next Door (2010)

Re: [REL] The Spy Next Door (2010)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:) Thank you
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

This release seems a bit bare,Ptg,is this a yiffy?
nobody seems to have picked up on this,just 1 thankyou from our former resident bunny(i noticed the post header says 'guest')
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

It is available on YIFY also, but it is a different file size. Many of us have already seen this - Jackie Chan is very popular in these parts. Definitely watchable. :D

http://www.yify-torrents.com/movie/The_ ... _Door_2010
starfish21

i've been browsing the yiffy site,and found some good movies,i'm just going to settle down with a case of grolsch and watch 'Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies .(2012)'
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:This release seems a bit bare,Ptg,is this a yiffy?
nobody seems to have picked up on this,just 1 thankyou from our former resident bunny(i noticed the post header says 'guest')
This post was an example of what used to be ignored here. Back then if it didn't have a bit of nudity (even if it was only 2 seconds worth) or something to do with coming of age it got no responses. Also file size was a huge concern. If the file was too big no one would grab it and as such I posted a 1 cd size scene release that was already well sourced on the mule at the time.
Another discussion on this movie is found here. https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... +next+door

The appreciation for blu-ray and young lasses has matured here. No longer are they considered only for their limited size and facade. :D
starfish21

i'm just about to watch it,Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies (2012) is sheer shite by the way. :roll:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i'm just about to watch it,Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies (2012) is sheer shite by the way. :roll:
I agree total crap. It was a cheap shot at making money from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter which not so coincidentally came out at the theater the same time this was released on dvd. They knew people would be fooled into thinking the Zombie movie was the same movie. Dirty business. :naughty

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is worth checking out when a rip becomes available. ;) and not to confuse anyone this is not an FLM movie but a response to starfish's comment.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

I grabbed this when ptg posted it but didn't watch it until much later and forgot to comment on it when I did. Sorry, ptg, and thanks for releasing this.

This was an excellent film, very funny, with lots of screen time for the kids. I've always admired Jackie Chan because he does all his own stunts.
IMDb wrote:Former CIA spy Bob Ho takes on his toughest assignment to date: looking after his girlfriend's three kids (who haven't exactly warmed to their mom's beau). When one of the youngsters accidentally downloads a top-secret formula, Bob's longtime nemesis, a Russian terrorist, pays a visit to the family.
Bob has an 'interesting' way of dressing the youngest kid. :lol:
starfish21

it fooled me,i thought i was getting the blockbuster. :lol: