[REL] Kick-Ass (2010)

emuler

Re: [REL] Kick-Ass (2010)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
Debaser wrote:No idea what R5 is but its better than any bdrip or even dvdrip! :thumbsup
R5 is simply the region coding of the DVD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code

My understanding of what is now a farce is as follows, although I'm happy to be corrected.
From a marketing point of view there used to be a valid reason for region coding DVD's as it allowed for controlling the release & pricing to suit a particular market. However, most equipment can now handle both PAL & NTSC formats & hacks are available to convert virtually every player to multi-region operation, thus rendering the whole exercise rather pointless. The first DVD release will virtually always be a hurried R5, I suspect to counteract piracy, working on the principle any sale is better than none. It will be pretty good quality although may not have had the final cleaning-up of the audio stream & be devoid of extras & possibly enhanced audio. I'm guessing they're hoping most of the initial piracy will be from this, rather than the 'proper' R1/R2 releases that follow. Subsequent region releases occur, depending on the market the distributor wishes to target.

lb
another link: http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... 98&t=62182
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   4 likes

Now with studio sound quality!

Yeah I don’t know what that means either, but I do know that it sounds great on my 5.1 home theatre thingy!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.65 Gb]
deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

I just purchased Kick-Ass Bluray/DVD combo from Amazon.com and it came to me yesterday! :icon_1dancingban I watched it last night and it was awesome!!!! Chloe is a babe and she rock! :heart :thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Chloe is on Twitter and she's made some vlogs for YouTube. I really like this video...

deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

lol phuzzy :icon_1dancingban I have chloe on twitter , facebook, myspace, youtube vlog :cool
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

cool video Phuzzy :icon_cool2

i watched it for breakfast. what an awesome way to start my day :thumbsup

:)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Now if only she had done the whole film in this outfit. :inlove