[REL] Ramona (1988) [TV Series]

FLL

[REL] Ramona (1988) [TV Series]

Post by FLL »   13 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094533/
http://www.tv.com/ramona/show/6766/epis ... er;episode

With the release of the film Ramona And Beezus (2010) due this summer, you can get a head start with this Canadian TV series starring Sarah Polley.
Based on the popular children's series, Eight-year-old Ramona Quimby feels that no one really understands her. She's bright, imaginative, and according to her older sister Beezus, a "pest." Every day she tries to find out more about herself and her world, with an optimism that only children possess. The series follows Ramona's adventures in school and at home as her family struggles with financial woes and the coming of a new baby.
[Image]

I recently was able to get the entire 10 episode series via torrent. Six episodes (the .mpeg ones) are VHSRips, the others (.mp4) detoured through youtube. They are good quality for small sized VHSRips (352x240), with the youtube ones slightly lesser (320x240).

Some random screenshots (mpeg episodes):
[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
Some random screenshots (mp4 episodes):
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [274.10 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [278.27 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [192.06 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [279.65 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [276.64 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [287.56 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [189.89 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [152.48 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [156.81 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [282.05 Mb]

Thanks to "lyth" and "joeconsumer" who torrented these, and also the unknown person who reconstructed the youtube episodes. :clap

I am sharing all of these, set to release. Please remember that because of the way eMule works, you won't see me as a source for the other episodes until you finish the one you are downloading. But I will still be there, lurking :cool