[request] looking for Maladolescenza soundtrack (OST)

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Re: [request] looking for Maladolescenza soundtrack (OST)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

:(

So i cannot help you i think
xhwkcj

Post by xhwkcj »   0 likes

Could anyone send this file to my e-mail directly, please? My e-mail adress is xxxxxxxxx@xx.xxx or xxxxxxx@xxx.xxx. Thanks a lot, I'm just a usual Chinese student, I have been looking for this OST for a long time... About this film, I've seen it, and enjoy its music inside. But the original soundtrack of this film is too rare, finally I find out here.....
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

xhwkcj wrote:Could anyone send this file to my e-mail directly, please? My e-mail adress is 791457156@qq.com or wkc2004@tom.com. Thanks a lot, I'm just a usual Chinese student, I have been looking for this OST for a long time... About this film, I've seen it, and enjoy its music inside. But the original soundtrack of this film is too rare, finally I find out here.....
Private Mail sent. I will try to help you.
balsala

Post by balsala »   0 likes

hello 2 all hear,

i also have been trying very hard to get this OST plz can anyone help me, ? please can you send me Maladolescenza soundtrack my e-mail is (xxxxxx@xxxx.xx.xx)

Please can you also help me ?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Before this goes much farther I will say "No, I will not send it to your email" and "No, I will not upload it somewhere else".

First, get your eMule working correctly - take a look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup. Getting it working correctly will solve 95% of your "I can't get this file" problems. I know there are some people who literally cannot get highid with eMule but they are still able to get files, even if it's a lot slower.

Second, you must share files to download files. eMule is about sharing - the more you share, the faster you download. This isn't a wham-bam-take-what-you-can-then-scram thing like torrents, Usenet, etc. If you try to be a file leech, your downloads will take longer.

Third, if you read any of the help sections, you've seen the suggestions that will make your eMule client noticeable to other FLM members. If you haven't bothered to read them, why should anybody bother to help you?

xhwkcj has worked out his problems and is now downloading this file from me. Congratulations!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

very well said Phuzzy :clap
xhwkcj

Post by xhwkcj »   0 likes

OK, I've finished the downloading at 4:16:16 (GMT +8) yesterday, it took me 14 hours and 37 minutes.
But it's compressed, i'd beeter want a version of uncompressed (APE or FLAC), Who has it? please? :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

You've run into something we're very familiar with here: the only version of a rarity which you want isn't the highest quality.

In the end you need to be happy having anything, and keep searching for a better version. That's what we do.

People here will keep their eyes open for it as they search for films to bring here.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

idler wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 pm
loverboy wrote: idler's way of being friendly.lb
Not really. I attended the first public performance of "Maladolescenza" (in Munich in June 77). I remember we discussed which part of the soundtrack might be of Giuseppe Caruso and which part of Jürgen Drews, who had his greatest hit "Ein Bett im Kornfeld" the year before and was already responsible for the soundtrack of several German sex movies.

Anyway, I don't like both of them. This guy must be a perv... :sneaky1
:shock: I hope you found 'no stress' in the end idler, it is a phrase of yours that I remember, and apply to my own life 8-)