[REL] One Small Hero (1999)

loverboy

[REL] One Small Hero (1999)

Post by loverboy »   3 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0198871/

[Image][Image]
Heroes come in all sizes. Joey Cooper (Nathan Kiley) is a small but eager boy who wants nothing more than to be a member of the "Wilderness Club." Although he has already tried and failed several times, he is ready to try again. Despite being persuaded not to humiliate himself by his best friend Timmy (Matthew Peters), he tries again and fails. Upon returning home, he is surprised to find that his mother (Bonnie Burroughs) has spent her hard earned money on new camping equipment for his trip. Not having the heart to tell her he didn't make it, Joey goes off to follow the group on their adventure. Joey finds himself in the midst of two bad guys who have kidnapped the group including his heartthrob Sarah Mann (Lindsay Lewis). In the end, Joey saves them all and becomes 'One Small Hero'.
Nice movie this.........predictable (maybe verging on lame) storyline but Lindsay Lewis sets the bells ringing on the cuteometer & the whole thing seems to have an air of feelgood that goes down well with a pizza & a bottle of cheap red wine.
Availability in the UK is zero so I eagerly awaited my Canadian purchase only to end up pretty disappointed. It's actually a DVD9 with two entirely separate versions of the movie......one French & one English. Now there is absolutely no difference between them other than the language so I would have thought a better & simpler option would have been to have had two audio streams, but what do I know? Even the nasty cheap DVD artwork cover is printed on both sides......one side English, the other side French! Reverse for an instant transformation! :wall Things don't improve with playing the DVD either............I've ripped this about 10 times now & am still unhappy with the result. The original print quality literally looks as if somebody threw the video at a DVD, hoping it would stick! Shame.....this is a nice cheesy bit of eye-candy.

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: One Small Hero 1999 DVDRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,399.70 MB
Duration ........: 01:30:19
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2038 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS