[REL] The Fairy King Of Ar (1998)

loverboy

[REL] The Fairy King Of Ar (1998)

Post by loverboy »   12 likes

AKA 'Beings'
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139060/

As I mentioned here........
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... highlight=
Since birth, Kyle and Evie Preston have been told stories by their grandmother about battling giants who trapped the last of the world's fairies underground many thousands of years ago. When their Grandmother dies, Kyle and Evie inherit an old gold mine and family house that they didn't even know existed. Little do they know the mine is actually keeping fairies trapped and if not set free, they will be lost forever. It's a race against time as the trapped fairies hold the cure to a terminal disease which has befallen the kids' father (Corbin Bersen).
Screenshots can be a peculiar thing & don't always tell the whole story. For whatever reason, I think these are crap & don't do the surprisingly good quality of this print or the delights of Brittney Bomann justice. She's cute, & there'll be more of her to come.

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: The Fairy King Of Ar 1998 DVDRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,397.98 MB
Duration ........: 01:31:21
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2011 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language ........: ENGLISH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Enjoy!
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] The Fairy King Of Ar (1998)

Post by Night457 »   21 likes

Thank you Rich! I notice that torrent has Rifftrax audio, and they are good fun.
EDIT: This torrent ONLY has the Rifftrax comedic voiceover audio, NOT the original movie soundtrack.

For those who want a 1080p upgrade, I am going to take a huge risk and recommend the following. I don't have it downloaded yet but I think I can trust the source:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.07 Gb]