[REL] Salome's Last Dance (1988)

loverboy

Re: [REL] Salome's Last Dance (1988)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Royston wrote:The D.o.B. of Imogen Millais-Scott maybe difficult to find but (paused for a closer look) the full frontal scene on Salome's Last Dance puts her well under the age of 16! She must be a 32A! Compared with modern pictures of her, she's not naturally flat chested so she'd have been in puberty in the film.
Great!....... :thumbsup
I'm on a laptop a long way from home with no way of checking eMule for availability but I can immediately find this as a torrent. This could be yet another excellent opportunity for a new member to contribute by bringing something here. No problems about the age limit either 'cos admin around here are pretty flexible too!
Then we can all move on.........

lb
idler

Post by idler »   30 likes

Torrent version already on eMule:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.07 Gb]

There is also a lq vhs rip:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [656.52 Mb]

I apologize for not being a new member.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

idler wrote:I apologize for not being a new member.
Well, OK, but just this once. :icon_1roflmao
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I just got a chance to watch this. It's not a childhood movie at all and I couldn't find a DOB for Imogen Millais-Scott on over 30 web sites. Being flat-chested doesn't mean she was a teenager, and the lack of biographical information to verify her age makes me suspicious. I doubt even Ken Russell would cast a minor in such a "revealing" role but he wouldn't mind hinting at showing a nude underage girl just for the notoriety. I don't have any evidence that would stand up in court, but I strongly doubt there were any children in this film.

That said, I found the movie itself pretty boring and agree for once with most of the major critics, even though the IMDb reviews were glowing. One stated the going price was $100 on Amazon - I might buy it for $3 from the WalMart bargain bin if I hadn't seen it before.