nomar1968

Re: [REL] Goggle Eyes (1993)

Post by nomar1968 »   0 likes

thats a real name honeysuckle, wow lol
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I don't get it - I've had this shared since I downloaded it last November. I know my bandwidth sucks but other than my crappy DSL going up and down like an elevator, I've been online 24/7 for a long time.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I don't get it - I've had this shared since I downloaded it last November. I know my bandwidth sucks but other than my crappy DSL going up and down like an elevator, I've been online 24/7 for a long time.
That's strange... it shows I'm connected to you but it doesn't look like you have the files.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

ForAnAngel wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:I don't get it - I've had this shared since I downloaded it last November. I know my bandwidth sucks but other than my crappy DSL going up and down like an elevator, I've been online 24/7 for a long time.
That's strange... it shows I'm connected to you but it doesn't look like you have the files.
Vidman49 is downloading them right now and I see you in the queue for #3 (and the queue's not overly large). I'm at a loss sometimes for how eMule allocates slots and speeds - I wish there were more control over it, but if that were available, a lot of people would restrict theirs to a small number of people and the number of sources for everything would drop.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

reshared
For An Angel

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
ForAnAngel wrote:
Vidman49 is downloading them right now and I see you in the queue for #3 (and the queue's not overly large). I'm at a loss sometimes for how eMule allocates slots and speeds - I wish there were more control over it, but if that were available, a lot of people would restrict theirs to a small number of people and the number of sources for everything would drop.
[Image]

As you can see, it says the only file you have is the first one. Is this just a glitch in the way eMule works? I'm not complaining mind you, I'm just curious as to how this thingymabob works :blush
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I certainly have all 4 files and they've all been downloaded by people. eMule will only show one file available if you have more than one queued from the same person. Maybe that's what's going on here. Vidman is downloading #3 right now and you're downloading #1. I guess it's just a patience thing.
gilbert2

Post by gilbert2 »   0 likes

ForAnAngel wrote:As you can see, it says the only file you have is the first one.
Nope. Phuzzy is right:

"eMule will only show one file available if you have more than one queued from the same person."

Phuzzy has all 4 files, but he is A4AF (asked for another file) source for the 3 of them.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

That's the beauty of eMule. It requires patience.
But in the end it always delivers. :icon_old
For An Angel

O I C said the blind man :cool

I can be patient. :) It just didn't make sense to me, but now it does!