[REL] Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall

starfish21

Re: Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

That was the bit i liked too. :lol:
starfish21

some nice grossout scenes in this too...

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

R6 webrip out on torrent by PLAYNOW.

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8864943/ ... 64-PLAYNOW

Is an R6 decent? :think Considering holding out for the BluRay version.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   2 likes

That has hardcoded Chinese subtitles and is cropped. Probably best out at the moment but you will be better off waiting for a proper.
Spoiler:

playnow

Subtitles: Chinese Hardcoded

Source Used: Kick-Ass 2 Balls to the Wall 2013 720p WEB-DL x264 AC3-SmY
Cropped/Rezized enjoy until the retail dvd/bluray drops
starfish21

that's where my caps came from,loads of versions out,but all with chinese subs.i didn't think too much of the movie,very different from the first one.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:that's where my caps came from,loads of versions out,but all with chinese subs...
:)

I found one without subs, but obviously a vidcam release.

There's a LOT of audience noise, and during the 'Maybe I'll put my foot up your sn@tch!' scene you can hear someone threaten someone else saying that he was filming the movie and if they didn't stop talking he'd rip out their throat.. :lol:

I kind of agree that I was a bit disappointed. I was REALLY hoping for more of a focus on Hit Girl with this installment.

I love Chloe, but at this point if the producers do anything else with her character, I would hope that they'll delve into her past, detailing more specifically HOW she was brought up to become the skilled killer she became. Obviously they would need another, younger actress for this role..

One enigma I'd like cleared up is how she got her mouth.. In the first film Big Daddy was always 'gosh' and 'golly, kitten', using VERY 'PG' rated language when talking to Mindy [I think 'assh*les' was the worst thing he said]. Yet when she cursed in front of him he never corrected her.. :think

Despite my disappointment, you can bet I'm picking up the DVD hoping for some cool extras.. :)

kev.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

kev wrote:One enigma I'd like cleared up is how she got her mouth.. In the first film Big Daddy was always 'gosh' and 'golly, kitten', using VERY 'PG' rated language when talking to Mindy [I think 'assh*les' was the worst thing he said]. Yet when she cursed in front of him he never corrected her.. :think.
Part of her "training" was watching action films and reading comics which no doubt helped to desensitize her to violence and coarse language.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Web-dl HDrips are currently on scene ;)

http://torrentz.eu/search?f=Kick.Ass.2.2013++webios and several Smaller rips available at TPB

or 1080p from Ganool http://ganool.com/kick-ass-2-2013-1080p ... 264-ganool torrent http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/9059779/ ... 264_Ganool

Enjoy

:D
emuler

Post by emuler »   7 likes

Here's the ganool version:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.38 Mb]

Please move to [REL]. :)

:D LOL about the bad language. Good luck trying to bleep this one. ;) The bad guy's title itself is a 'bleep'. :roll:
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Note: the Ganool release posted above has hard coded Russian subtitles for some non-spoken English text - signs, posters and such. Not a deal breaker for me, but just thought some of you would like to know before downloading.