[REL] Gost'ya iz budushchego (1984)

Rich

[REL] Gost'ya iz budushchego (1984)

Post by Rich »   10 likes

Gost'ya iz budushchego (1984)
6-grader Kolya Gerasimov discovers a time machine in a basement of an old house in Moscow and gets transferred into the 21st century. There he is allowed to look around. Accidentally, Kolya witnesses two space pirates who arrive from Saturn and later try to steal a device called a "Mielophone" (which can read thoughts) from Alisa Seleznyova - a girl that performs experiments with this device and animals. Kolya manages to save the device from the pirates and brings it back to the 20th century. But both pirates and Alisa get there too. Alisa knows where Kolya studies but doesn't know what he looks like. Pirates saw Kolya, but don't know anything about him.
I recently acquired the three tapes to this five part TV series from Souvenir, a company in New York. It's based on Kir Bulychev's [note that for his books the name is transcribed with an 'e,' which you will understand if you know Russian and which doesn't matter if you don't. My reasons are that I have translated his novel 'Poselek [The Settlement]' into English and published it under the title 'Those Who Survive,' as an on-demand book from Xlibris, and 'Sto let tomy nazad' will be the 4th or 5th book in the series to come out in about two years. And yes, I have a contract with the author.

The series original title means something like 'Back to the Future,' and it is deservedly a cult classic. Natasha Gromova became a star (with tons of fan mail, much of it addresed 'To Alice, Moscow', and stalkers!), appeared in three other films (two not listed in the data base) and left acting when they wanted her for nude roles. She is now married and a research biologist, and recently appeared at RusCon, a Russian SF con in Moscow, to award the prize for best children's work, called the 'Alice.' She is, as an adult, stunning.

A second Alice film was made from 'The Lilac Ball,' another of Bulychev's novels, but was not as successful. I will have comments on that film in that topic. Also, the novel 'Alice's Travels' was turned into 'Secret of the Third Planet,' a very good animated cartoon. The English translation of that should be out by May.
The year 1984 would place Natalya Guseva at around 12 years old.

I think this series sounds fun and interesting! :D Can anyone find any images?

Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.50 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [694.96 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [668.56 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.13 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086723/
ital

Re: [REL] Gost'ya iz budushchego (1984)

Post by ital »   8 likes

This missing part 4 completes the series :wink:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.05 Mb]
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   15 likes

Other ed2k references can be found on page http://filmiki.arjlover.net/filmiki/#g. There are available torrent and direct downloads references too - If they are working, I do not know.
Search under letter Г (like the Greek gamma) - fourth in the Russian alphabet - under russian name Гостья из будущего (1-5).
No registration required.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.06 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.07 Gb]

At least torrents works well - in general, some links from this page are excelent, another wrong, it must be tested.
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   9 likes

There exist two films with the same actress, which can be considered as continuation of this serial:

Lilovyy shar (Лиловый шар. Violet Sphere, 1987): http://filmiki.arjlover.net/info/lilovyj.shar.avi.html, Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
[Image][Image]
(by me interesting), and

Volya vselennoy (Воля вселенной, The Will of Universe, 1988): http://filmiki.arjlover.net/info/volya. ... j.avi.html, Like this post to see ed2k links  [644.73 Mb]
[Image][Image]
(by me worse).