[REL] Şi va fi... AKA Predchuvstviye (1991) [Romania]

user123

Re: [REL] Şi va fi... AKA Predchuvstviye (1991) [Romania]

Post by user123 »   0 likes

Seems to be gone :( No Emule peers/sources and can't find it anywhere else either torrent, download, etc. And user corsarace is not active for years. Does anyone still have a copy?
To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

There are minimal amount of text there (only few lines -nothing important) but if somebody are from Romania and can translate it it would be nice
Movie itself... it is strange
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   3 likes

Thank you ghost for the ok.ru link, so I can see right away what I am getting into!
user123 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:58 pm Seems to be gone :( No Emule peers/sources and can't find it anywhere else either torrent, download, etc. And user corsarace is not active for years. Does anyone still have a copy?
corsarace's file is now reshared on emule! From a brief viewing it looks better than the ok.ru link.
Specifications:
Spoiler:

Format : AVI
Quality : DVD-Rip
Video : 720x480 (1.50:1), 25 fps, XviD MPEG-4 ~1499 kbps avg , 0.17 bit/pixel
Audio : 44.1 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~256.00 kbps avg
Size : 1.11 GB

On page 1, Warg gave a blizzardkid link:
http://blizzardkid.net/category/other-t ... start_com=

Blizzardkid is an excellent site and well worth your time, though if you don't read Russian you will probably need to use Chrome webpage translate. You have to register (free) for a login to see the links, but I'll share them anyway.

They are ALL THE SAME FILE, the same as the emule link. Just PICK THE ONE YOU PREFER!

This takes about 10 minutes to download:

Code: Select all

https://s4.dosya.tc/server13/x1ym96/Predciuvstvie.part1.rar.html
https://s4.dosya.tc/server13/ecpne8/Predciuvstvie.part2.rar.html
Use WinRar or 7-zip to extract.

Ulozto is another excellent site, with many of the films we share. No registration is required. This file takes an hour or two to download for free:
https://ulozto.net/file/5rkIRMTQW7el/predciuvstvie-avi

And there is a torrent link with three very healthy seeders, it took me 35 minutes to download. Can you guess that I am going to say that Rutracker is ALSO an excellent site? But you have to register to search directly on it, and it is in Russian. I just use the rutracker links that blizzardkid provides:
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2763303

Alright ... now that I will have 3 identical files from 3 sources I guess I will have to delete two of them. ;)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Whoa there Night! Well thanks for providing all those resources! I know what it's like really getting into, once you start looking around and hitting good seeds! Lucky for you if you manage to delete the files afterwards, I often end up with 5 versions of the same movie!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:46 amI often end up with 5 versions of the same movie!
:oops: Me too. But if they are verifiably identical, I DO manage to delete the duplicates. It is when they are "different" somehow that I end up saving all of them. Maybe one has better video quality, but when I watch it later it turns out to have annoying audio glitches. I would really HATE to have deleted a slightly lower grade video that might have tolerable audio! I want it RIGHT THERE, ready to use. I suppose once I actually WATCH it I could weed out the others, but that requires decisive action. And the time lag from watching a movie (on the TV) to moving the file to the "Watched" folder (connected to the computer) can make me forget exactly which version I watched and verified, so I just move and keep them all. (I don't watch every version.) Laziness makes buying another external drive easier. If I only have to get one per year I guess it is not TOO bad ...

Mainly, however, the point of my post was to share useful file resources that some FLM users might not yet know about. I had to be told probably three times about Ulozto before I finally realized I should LOOK there! :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Thanks, Night457 for the various links.

If I would have known, that the kid is a boy... Yes, of course the first joice would have been blizzardkid! :roll:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I have this crazy thing where I actually read through old posts (and even check out some of the links) when I come across a thread for a movie I have never heard about. I know pillowbaker likes to avoid SPOILERS but that does not bother me because I usually forget them by the time I actually watch the movie!

I can tell from the Requested files page that many members (new or old) routinely scour old untouched threads looking to find interesting movies. Not me, I have to be motivated by something "new", even for old movies. I only get to read the old threads when they are linked, bumped, or upgraded. That keeps me busy enough.

So, RICH (and anyone else) KEEP ON BUMPING those old forgotten threads! There are some great treasures there but you have to wave them in my face! (Thank you user123.)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:20 pm ...I would really HATE to have deleted a slightly lower grade video that might have tolerable audio! I want it RIGHT THERE, ready to use. I suppose once I actually WATCH it I could weed out the others, but that requires decisive action.
I worry about this exact thing, as well as the subtle difference in video quality! Sometimes, an HD video will have a slightly lower bitrate with a darker or tinted image quality which is completely absent and "vivid" in another HD file. The latter may be technically better, but the former may be easier to watch. So then I cannot decide which to delete, nor often can I guess which I will prefer once I get around to watching it. Worse, they're all in different locations on the hard drives as I keep torrent downloads separate from emule. In the end, it's easier to just keep them all and not worry. Just as Night says, get another HD or two next year. I feel like I'd need help from another, unbiased set of eyes. I've got 7 different versions of Gritta and 6 of Goluboy! And so so many more.

As for spoilers, I only avoid them out of sheer excitement for a release that's been shared or reshared that immediately resonates with me (recently Moon Rock for Monday or Elephant Walk). But when I am digging around old FLM threads for interesting discoveries, it's fair game as far as spoilers are involved. My reasoning is that, in any other case, I would have NEVER discovered these particular movies anyways, so it's not as big a deal if they end up being spoiled in the interests of discovering them in the first place.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:18 pmI feel like I'd need help from another, unbiased set of eyes.
No, you don't. Listen to ME. You only need to trust what viewing experience pleases YOU best, not what pleases some self-appointed "expert". You can listen to other people's opinions, but pleasure is subjective. I am totally objective about the value of that subjectivity. ;)

Some people will not give up their laserdiscs, in large part because they love the original uncompressed mono and hate modern surround remixes on vintage films. I can actually relate to that, but I personally am unenthusiastic about standard def home video, even if it is in beautiful analog rather than "harsh, ugly" digital. (The best analog source is 35mm film IMHO but that is expensive to collect.) But I can not criticize them for preferring what they prefer!
I've got 7 different versions of Gritta and 6 of Goluboy!
That is really, really sick. :mrgreen: We have Gritta in 1080p now, we're good! 3 or 4 versions should be enough.
My reasoning is that, in any other case, I would have NEVER discovered these particular movies anyways, so it's not as big a deal if they end up being spoiled in the interests of discovering them in the first place.
:think That makes sense to me. In my case, while I MAY know some of the old movies, I likely would never be discovering the newer ones if it were not for FLM! I am stuck in the past. It is only because of FLM that I have watched some very enjoyable Hollywood movies from the 90s and Aughts that I "ought" to have heard of but did NOT, because they are still "new" to me. I did a better job of keeping up with contemporary non-American cinema.

I HAVE noticed any number of threads where you comment that you have read just enough (or seen just enough screencaps) that you decide you are interested in a movie, and then you are DONE READING. Fair enough, whatever the age of the movie!