[REL] Dschungelkind 2011 (Jungle Child)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Dschungelkind 2011 (Jungle Child)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

it's 2hrs 06min,i don't have time to watch it yet.maybe tomorrow ill give it the full screencap treatment.i think i'm the only person who posts multiple large caps.i didn't read the posts regarding such made earlier,so i'd like to know if anyone has issues with the way i post images,it would be quite easy to go back to the tiny little pics.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

For now because I am the releaser on this. I would prefer that you didn't post any nudity. 98%(most) of my releases do not contain any, even if there is plenty to be seen such as in this film. Just my preference.

As for the large screen caps this has been discussed several times. Art went overboard with this and pissed everyone off. I was given shit about it in the past and a compromise was agreed that the main releasers such as us can post how we want but a cleaner, easier to view post should be considered. Keeping it to a few large and do the rest as click-able thumbnails. It also takes people with slow Internet a long time to load the page with big images and I don't know if it is a resource hog on this server or not. Mimzy will have to tell us that.

Post some if you want. There are many scenes where the cinematography is very nice.
ptguardian

Starfish, I don't see where the size of your pictures can be a problem. The large ones of concern are the ones that are 'full size' from rips such as this one.

Actual screen shot
[Image]

To many this size might be what is to big if there is several posted.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Speaking from a user perspective, not as an admin, I prefer thumbnails because they load so much faster. I always end up clicking them anyway to see the big pix but usually only look at it once. I clear my cache when I exit Firefox, so posts with big pix always go a lot slower because they have to reload. Plus, thumbnails aren't very visible to someone across the room. :wink:

With that said, if you'd rather post large caps, go right ahead but have a heart for the bandwidth-challenged. :lol:
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Whoa, thanks ptg, this one looks interesting :shock:
ptguardian wrote:Starfish, I don't see where the size of your pictures can be a problem. The large ones of concern are the ones that are 'full size' from rips such as this one.
Sorry, I do have a problem with that size:

[Image]

Anything missing?

Also, if something like 20 caps like this are posted, the thread does load slow.

I'd prefer clickable thumbnails or simply smaller pics. Those who want to see all details can watch the movie anyway.
ptguardian

Good example Mimzy.

Right click on the image I posted and view image to see the part that is cut off from view. This image is to big to fit properly. However most of Starfish's images are not this big.
The point about loading the page slowing down is something that has been said many times. A few larger pictures when needed are great. Good pictures often prompt more downloaders(they sell the film). Most of the time click-able thumbnails will be enough.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   30 likes

Someone from the scene fixed the subs from the dvd to match the blu-ray.

English subtitles and they are in sync. :cool

Like this post to see ed2k links  [56.6 Kb]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Good example Mimzy.

Right click on the image I posted and view image to see the part that is cut off from view. This image is to big to fit properly. However most of Starfish's images are not this big.
The point about loading the page slowing down is something that has been said many times. A few larger pictures when needed are great. Good pictures often prompt more downloaders(they sell the film). Most of the time click-able thumbnails will be enough.
i already agreed to use the clickable option after Mimzy mentioned the matter a week or so ago,i reverted to 'biggies' when postimage was down recently,what i wanted to know was reagrding the final size of my caps,i resize everything to 1024x768,i can make them any size.
ptguardian

I misunderstood your original post and I interpreted it as I saw it. Alls good, helpful points for everyone were given.

I always capture at the original size and upload it the same so people can see what they are getting. This was suggested to me a while back and I have done it ever since. Makes sense right?

postimage has been off and on several times lately. When that happens we can only post using an outside host. I suggest sticking with one image host when you do. Recently Art made a post with several images from different hosts and my security wouldn't allow some to show.
Last edited by ptguardian on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Terrific, outstanding, primo, a must-see! ptguardian does it again. :onfire