[REL] Il sole nella pelle (1971) aka Summer Affair

zhaul-san

[REL] Il sole nella pelle (1971) aka Summer Affair

Post by zhaul-san »   1 likes

Please if you know where could I find it for download.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076779/

Now, I have the 1979 version Summer affair, which is totally bad,
The initial scenes including the credits were replaced with this disco dancing bull, and the final scenes were also cut from the movie, not to mention that it is tv formatted, which means that the scenery had to be cut from the wide screen.

I also have the vhs version sold in Mexico, which is totally censored, it has the biginning and ending. But is 100% uncensored. it is also tv formatted.

I know the dvd exists http://www.coconutsdisk.com/ikebukuro/?p=1016

and that a wide uncensored version existsl.

there are nude and non nude scenes in youtube and other sites, that show the existance of this.

Please help, I have been looking for this movie for download for years. if you come across a ddl please pm.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Il sole nella pelle (1971) aka Summer Affair

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   48 likes

I found this on Kad but haven't verified it.

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=9111
aka The Sun on the Skin aka Summer Affair

Like this post to see ed2k links  [731.88 Mb]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   63 likes

i may have the same rip as you Starfish. playing at 4:3 is only a slight difference. not big enough for the trouble of another rip. correct aspect ratio is a bunch of crap for those with OCD to worry about. if you are watching on your PC a good media player can play any aspect you want. one click in vlc i was able to change aspect ratio. all my external media players will do the same.

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]
English and all her good bits are there

:cool
FLL

Post by FLL »   26 likes

Good for you that you don't care about aspect ratio, but that feeling isn't universal. Correct AR is part of the overall quality of a release. A smaller part than many other factors, but still a part. Not everyone has the ability to easily and correctly adjust ARs when viewing a film, and more importantly, it's not always clear what the correct AR is without checking various parts of a film. Is it worth a rerip? Depends on the individual circumstances, often not. But getting it right is a goal.

Used to watching SD TV channels on a HD TV I am usually numb to the problem, but mostly if it's news/talk shows etc where I am as much listening as watching. Movies I am intently watching the AR usually bothers me if it's far enough off. But just like most people I probably look at my own feelings and assume everyone else feels the same. Which is seldom true.
ptguardian wrote: Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]
English and all her good bits are there
FYI here is what zhaul-san said about this particular rip on another forum.
it is sad to see that this version has been edited and the first 4-5 minutes or so were changed to make it look like it was a movie from the late 70's, so the scene where you can learn how lisa is so gullible is lost, and the other is the end. in the italian original version, robert runs from the cops only to try to jump into lisa's father boat but he falls on it´s propellers, you learn this from a chat between two journalist talking about how he died.
Thanks, :clap, this is enough for a REL I think.