Re: [REL] Too Much (1987)

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Loverboy,
so it took Kev's release to flush you out? :blush
That was a crappy joke ;)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I'm 'bowled' over by the response to my return. Shame things didn't quite 'pan' out the way I thought they would. I've got a few bits 'n' pieces to release.....I wonder where I should 'dump' them.

I'll get my coat.....

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I would love to see what bits n pieces you have been storing away. your LB perspective around here has been missed. :cool
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I'm 'bowled' over by the response to my return. Shame things didn't quite 'pan' out the way I thought they would. I've got a few bits 'n' pieces to release.....I wonder where I should 'dump' them.

I'll get my coat.....

lb
Don't go unless you finish the paperwork. I'm sure your bits and pieces will make a big splash where it counts... unless you're just blowing smoke.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Another all too sad story of a talented life cut short early.
True... If only little Bridgette had taken some 'party lessons' from Charlie Sheen, she might have gone a little longer before crashing and burning... ;)
loverboy wrote:..You've obviously put a great deal of effort (& likely money) in bringing this to us...
Thanks for the encouragement.. :)

I had it transferred from VHS to DVD at a local video production shoppe, then ripped it on my PC.. I just wish I knew a little more about tweaking things to make the end result a little better...

The initial VHS wasn't super expensive, but it was shipped from the UK, so it wasn't super cheap either.. :thumbsup

I concur with others; great to hear from you again, lb!! :thumbsup

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I'm 'bowled' over by the response to my return. Shame things didn't quite 'pan' out the way I thought they would. I've got a few bits 'n' pieces to release.....I wonder where I should 'dump' them.

I'll get my coat.....

lb
at your convenience