[REL] Womb (2010)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Womb (2010)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I cannot see this as being any different from other movies that are released with a language other than original.
I 100 % agree!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:This also happened to The Nutcracker I released a while ago. On that one the only responses were negative and it had professional dubbing. The hypocritical prejudice of what is welcome here is rather comical at times.
I don't understand why the use of emotionally-charged language ("hypocritical prejudice") for a simple decision to wait for a version which is believed to exist with better audio and/or subtitles. This is even more true of Nutcracker, which has played theatrically in the US.
ghost wrote:
I cannot see this as being any different from other movies that are released with a language other than original.
I 100 % agree!
I agree also. Treat this like other movies! Which often means waiting for a more suitable version which is expected to become available. Note I said "more suitable" not "better" because everyone's standards and situation may be different.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

much better responses than I expected. Thanks guys :cool

the girls reaction to what the boy is about to do is priceless
[Image] :)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Very very cute thanks :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks alexandr

Shame that wasnt the girls arse, but still nice all the same.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

This looks like a really good movie and I want to see it but I'd rather wait for an English version. I want to see The Nutcracker too, not because it looks like a great movie but because I'm a big fan of Elle Fanning :heart . But again, I'd rather wait for the English version.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   37 likes

starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i'm absolutely positive i already released this a few months ago,i can't find it here but i've still got the 2 part movie.

really confusing.
this is one of the last posts i made on the old site,the movies were moved :roll: to my 'unshared' folder on 29/07.
i wonder how many more threads got lost.i'm particularly annoyed at this one because it was a favourite of mine and i spent ages searching for the english version.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i'm absolutely positive i already released this a few months ago,i can't find it here but i've still got the 2 part movie.

really confusing.
I had this for a couple of months as well. It was released on torrent during our vacation time. 7/22/2011

Lots of sources now. :cool
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I don't recall seeing it before the demise of the old FLM but I can't recall what I had for lunch today either. :lol:

I'm astounded how much mimzy was able to recover from the old board without having even moderator access. If this was missed, it may have been posted just before we went down and he didn't get the final update - I'm certain it wasn't intentional.

In any case, it's great the English version was found. Thanks to all involved.