[REL] Iphigenia (1977) [Greece]

vidman49

[REL] Iphigenia (1977) [Greece]

Post by vidman49 »   12 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]

DVDRip: Iphigenia - AKA Ifigeneia. Nominated for an Academy Award in 1977, this film was directed by Michael Cacoyannis, who also directed Zorba the Greek. The film centers around Iphigenia - played by 12-year-old Tatiana Papamoschou - though I do not believe she appears in the first 20 minutes of this 2 hour and 9 minute feature. She gets a lot more screen time as the movie progresses.

The dialog is in Greek, with hardcoded English subs.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0660287/

The Greek army is about to set sail to a great battle, but the winds refuse to blow. Their leader, King Agamemnon, seeks to provide better food, but accidentally slays a sacred deer. His punishment from the gods, the sacrifice of his daughter Iphigenia.

[Image]
[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076208/
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Iphigenia (1977) [Greece]

Post by pillowbaker »   26 likes

Upgrade to 1080p. Multiple sources. Not too difficult for anyone to find, this one, but I thought I'd go ahead and share it anyways. Although Tatiana sure looks older than her depicted age, this movie looks quite interesting and she is nonetheless a cutie! I haven't watched it yet, but most reactions seem to be positive.

Emule links at bottom.

Here's a link to the yify 1080p/720p torrents which are still seeded. I am currently seeding the 1080p torrent and I will also share this file over emule below. 2.15 gb for the 1080p.

Streaming for subscribers of amazon.
Streaming for subscribers of paramount+

Rarbg has the best quality video available, but at a whopping 13gb! I went for it and will share it over emule after I've sourced the 2gb file for a little bit. Between computer issues and waiting, this torrent took 10 days to complete. I am currently seeding this very torrent if anyone wishes to jump on.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.15 Gb]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Screens from the yify video file. SUBTITLES for the yifi encode posted below. Thanks to Night.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Tue May 03, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.