[REL] La petite maman (1997) Salomé Stévenin

Borgnefesse

Re: [REL] La petite maman (1997) Salomé Stévenin

Post by Borgnefesse »   0 likes

Borgnefesse, you are not surfing safe. Clean you browser cache, and you will notice that you didn't post any pics here!
True. I will correct this as soon as I can. I don't know why the images do not display, the preview worked fine. My previous release "L'année des grandes filles" seems to display normally.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Borgnefesse wrote: [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]
FLL

Post by FLL »   26 likes

idler, this movie had no seeds on eMule. BLT had been sitting there waiting for it to complete for literally a year. He posted a thread, missing movies, asking for reshares. It has been bumped dozens of times as releases got reshared, it's unfortunate you missed it.

I am happy that we now have a good quality XviD avi version of this as well as a good quality x264 mkv. Thanks for the reshare now! :clap

And thanks also for the thumbnail codes for the caps, I edited Borgnefesse's message with them. :clap

As to the thread -- usually we prefer new versions be added to an existing thread, but this one seems like a good exception. That thread was devastated by the 2005 database problems, and the screencaps are gone also. No disrespect to infiniter but his thread [REL] La petite maman (TV)(1997) will go to the Graveyard. (That's exactly why the Graveyard was created, so we don't have to delete a thread, we can leave it and link back to it for historical reasons.)

Here's the valuable part of it:
infiniter wrote:Nice story of a cute girl and her allday sorrows and problems with school, siblings and parents.
She's a swim talent. Discovered by her swim trainer (grown up, but hotter than ever and still very beautiful Eva Ionesco) she starts a swim career and soon has a first success...

DVB rip by me, size is 1/5 of a DVD-R.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0260273/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [896.40 Mb]
idler

As a matter of fact, I didn't "miss" the "missing movies" thread - I simply didn't read it. I imagine endless lists of movies somebody wants to have, and I'm going to ignore that in the future, too, cause I have other things to do than working up a list of a few hundred movies.

Whoever really needs a movie can bump the appropriate thread. May be I can help - well, I'm a member since February 2004 after all...
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

idler wrote:Whoever really needs a movie can bump the appropriate thread. May be I can help - well, I'm a member since February 2004 after all...
OK, I will bump the rest of my missing movies then.

I don't know who are the 12 sources you are talking about. I started to download infiniter's rip 1.5 years ago and until today I hadn't seen a single source!

Thanks again Borgnefesse, your work is appreciated!
idler

Wonder why you never asked infiniter (well, he's a bit harsh sometimes). Or me. Or ghost. Or any other senior member. We lost several Eva Ionesco rips in the breakdown of March 2006, but as far as I know we managed to reconstruct the bulk.

I think you are just turned upside down.
Borgnefesse

Post by Borgnefesse »   0 likes

Thank you so much Idler and FLL for correcting the image code. I wanted to display the full size images but I messed up.

This release is rather successful, 9 downloader currently, already 2 gigs uploaded.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Thanks, everyone! Especially Borgnefesse, for encoding it with H264.
Any chance for a reshare?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Reshared borgnefgesse's release.
sofiane

Post by sofiane »   1 likes